28th June 2011, 08:13 PM
RKRAJKUMARR3

Details of diploma courses and its equivalent engineering courses for higher studies?

can you give me the details of diploma courses (all courses) and its equivalent engineering courses for higher studies ?

30th June 2011, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of diploma courses and its equivalent engineering courses for higher studies?

higher study in electrical engineering .
31st December 2011, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of diploma courses and its equivalent engineering courses for higher studies?

i have passed Examination of Engineers MOT II class Part A conducted by Mercantile marine department, Ministry of Transport,Govt. of India in 1986. Is this qualification is equivalent to Diploma? Pl help me
25th October 2013, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

Diploma obtained from Indian Air Force is equivalent or not
8th January 2014, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

is diploma in electronics instrumentation and controls is equivalent to diploma in electronics and communications
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?