7th September 2012, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Details of M.Tech in computer science in distance mode from West Bengal

plz. give the details of M.Tech in computer Science in distance mode from west bengal.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do LLB course through distance or correspondence from West Bengal/Kolkata? Details about university?
  2. Does SLET exam of West Bengal offer computer science? What is the syllabus for the same?
  3. MTech Distance Colleges in Rohtak(Haryana)
  4. Duration of course, admission criteria and name of university for BLIS course through distance education in West Bengal? What type of jobs are available? -- [New]
  5. Am i eligible for West Bengal College Service Exam after completing PG degree through distance mode
  6. How to apply for distance mode B.E.? Which are the leading institution for distance mode B.E.?
  7. How to do MSc in Chemistry through distance mode? Will I be able to do this from universities which belong to other states?
  8. How to do M.Ed in distance learning in west bengal
  9. Is it possible to do B.Tech civil engineering in distance mode after completing diploma engineering from West Bengal
  10. How to get into research side with MSc Physics?
  11. How to do LLB course through distance?
  12. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  13. Names of the distance of correspondence B.Ed colleges in West Bengal? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to join M.Tech in distance mode while working as academic consultant in MCA college?
  15. Is it possible to do B.Tech(Civil engineering) in distance mode in West Bengal? List of the colleges?
  16. Will I get Honors college in West Bengal in science subject after passing 12th with PCMB with 56% marks in West Bengal Board?
  17. Where could I do diploma in mechanical with distance education in West Bengal? Contact details of those colleges or universities?
  18. Am I eligible for NET exam after completing MSc in Distance Mode with 65%?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?