27th April 2012, 12:15 PM
Raj yadav201

Details of the next PSU exam for mechanical engineering?

please give the detail of next psu exam for n\mechanical engineering

Related Questions:
  1. How to get job in PSU after B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. How to get job in PSU after B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. Detailed job opportunities for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer in PSU? Tips for preparation? -- [New]
  4. What are the PSU undertaking companies offering recruitment without GATE for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  5. When PSU exam forms will be available for Mechanical engineer?
  6. Am I eligible for PSU after completing mechanical engineering degree with 71%
  7. Whether a B.Tech(ME) female candidate is eligible to apply for PSU? Should I have to appear in GATE?
  8. What is the PSU exam time table? Syllabus for Mechanical Engineers and books to be studied for PSU exams?
  9. List of all PSU companies in India and their Entrance Exams for Jobs -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to prepare for PSU exam after passing B.Tech Mechanical? Books to be referred for PSU examination?
  11. What's the eligibility criteria for PSU's(Mechanical Engineer)? I've secured 57% marks in 12th and 68% marks in B.E
  12. What is the syllabus of PSU? I am a final year mechanical engineering student
  13. Am I eligible to become a Mechanical Engineering in PSU being a B.Tech(Production Engineering) with Mechanical Equivalent certificate candidate?
  14. Am I eligible for PSU exam after completing degree in 5 years?
  15. PSU undertaking companies offering job through GATE(Mechanical Engineering)? What kind of posts are available?
  16. How can I prepare to crack PSU exams if working in an Industry?
  17. Details about IES and PSU exam? Date of IES and PSU exam?
  18. Can a B.Tech 4th Mechanical Engineering student appear for PSU exam?
15th September 2012, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of the next PSU exam for mechanical engineering?

can you give me the brief instruction about psu examinations
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?