17th July 2010, 08:27 PM
ashishjain2291

Details and the procedure to apply for training in ISRO? I have done B.Tech from LIET, Alwar

Sir,i am doing b.tech from LIET,Alwar and i am in third year . Can you please tell me some details or the procedure to apply in ISRO for training?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the minimum 12th percentage required for admission in LIET college in Alwar for B.Tech?
  2. List of institutions and their applying procedure for doing summer training for days in Embedded designing from Delhi region?
  3. How to get summer training in Embedded Circuit Designing? Names of the universities offering summer training?
  4. Information about summer training in ISRO? Details on how can I do summer training from ISRO?
  5. Procedure to apply for Training in ISRO for B.Tech(ECE) 4th year student?
  6. What is the procedure followed for applying internship in Indian Space Research Organization?
  7. How can I get information regarding summer training in Embedded circuit designing from Institution in Delhi?
  8. Names of the companies which offer summer training? I am a 3rd year electronics and communication engineering student -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to apply for summer training after 3rd year of electrical engineering?
  10. Detail procedure to apply for summer training in ISRO, Ahemadabad?
  11. Procedure to apply for 6 weeks training in HAL-India for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  12. What is the procedure followed to apply for training in ISRO? -- [New]
  13. What is the procedure followed for doing training in ISRO while doing B.Tech 3rd year Electronics?
  14. Procedure to apply for training in Tata Motors, Hyderabad?
  15. What is the procedure followed to apply for training in IIT, Hyderabad?
  16. Is it possible to do 1 month training in DRDO? How can I apply and details of procedure to apply?
  17. What is the procedure to do summer training in NTPC, Dadri?
  18. Can I get job in ISRO if I do Training there being a B.Tech(ECE) final semester student? Procedure to apply?
11th February 2012, 10:02 PM
Shivam.Tiwari

Default Re: Details and the procedure to apply for training in ISRO? I have done B.Tech from LIET, Alwar

You can apply for the training of ISRO by simply giving an entrance exam.
The eligibility criteria for ISRO is :
1. The candidate must be a citizen of India.
2. The candidate must have completed the BE/B.tech course.
3. Have scored a minimum of 60% , an average of all the semester exams.
4. Age should not more than 35 years.
Hope for your good future scope.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?