27th October 2011, 07:52 PM
aravind jayakumar

Details regarding distance education course for M.Sc MLT? I have done B.Sc MLT and working in UAE

sir,
i am a lab technologist working in UAE.My qualification is BScMLT.I am interested to do PG course related to medical field and want to know about distance education course for MScMLT or any other course that i can do.If any ,kindly reply with details.
thanking you

4th May 2012, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details regarding distance education course for M.Sc MLT? I have done B.Sc MLT and working in UAE

i want to know about any university offering msc mlt distance mode?
28th March 2014, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details regarding distance education course for M.Sc MLT? I have done B.Sc MLT and working in UAE

I HAVE AIIMS - LAB TECHNICIAN JOB EXAM ON 30.03.2014 AND NOT IDEA FOR THE QUESTION AND WHAT TYPE OF EXAM WILL BE AND SYLLABUS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?