14th January 2012, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Details regarding engineering institutes and their dates of admission in Dehradun?

i want to join engineering university at dehradun because it is near to me and i have no knowledge that at which admission are open so please you give me a data of dehradun's university in which admission are open now, which helps me for my admission.

Related Questions:
  1. Details regarding engineering institutes and their dates of admission in Dehradun?
  2. Which institutes are the best for doing JBT or B.Ed in Delhi? What is the scope for this in future? Names of institutes and dates of admission? What is the procedure for taking admission? What is the fee structure of the institutes?
  3. List of engineering institutes that consider JEE scores for admission? Last date to apply for these institutes?
  4. Tentative dates of various engineering entrance exams of reputed engineering institutes in India?
  5. Is Rescheduling the dates of the CDSE -air force exams possible..its urgent
  6. Can I get admission in Dehradun Institute of Technology after getting 3889 rank in state entrance?
  7. List of institutes with placement facility which offer BBA course in Dehradun? -- [New]
  8. List of good Aeronautical Colleges/Institutes? What is the criteria for admission?
  9. List of institutes offering B.Ed(Correspondence) course from Mumbai University? How may i get details for the same
  10. What is the minimum percentage required to take admission in B.Ed course in Dehradun college?
  11. Details on how to do summer training in ONGC Dehradun? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Does UPES Dehradun accept admission through donation?
  13. Colleges/Institutes which offer Marine Engineering? Procedure of admission and their fee structure?
  14. How to get admission in MFC at Dehradun?
  15. How to take admission in B.Tech in Himalayan University Dehradun?
  16. Details regarding admission in RIMC, Dehradun? What is the syllabus of entrance examination?
  17. Study material for PGT Computer Science? Any coaching institutes for the same in Dehradun?
  18. How is ICFAI University ,dehradun for the mba programme?
7th October 2012, 12:38 PM
ankima
Senior Member+

Default Re: Details regarding engineering institutes and their dates of admission in Dehradun?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to join engineering university at dehradun because it is near to me and i have no knowledge that at which admission are open so please you give me a data of dehradun's university in which admission are open now, which helps me for my admission.
Dear,

At this point of time no engineering college in any part of India give admission to B.tech course as this is mid-term session. Engineering admissions are held in the month of July to August. So you can try for admission in this month.

List of engineering colleges in India are:
  1. J.B Institute of Technology
  2. University Of Petroleum & Energy Studies
  3. Dehradun Institute Of Technology
  4. Dev Bhoomi Institute Of Technology
  5. Graphic Era University Dehradun
  6. College Of Engineering Roorkee
  7. G B Pant University Of Agriculture & Technology Pantnagar
  8. Indian Institute Of Technology Roorkee
  9. ICFAI University Dehradun
  10. Kumaon Engineering College, Almora
  11. Birla Institute of Applied Sciences, Nainital
  12. Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidhyalaya
  13. Uttaranchal Institute Of Technology
  14. Roorkee Institute of Technology
  15. Quantum School Of Technology, Roorkee
  16. GRD Post Graduate Institute of Mangement & Technology
  17. Beehive Group of Colleges Dehradun
  18. Dronas College of Managment & Technical Education, Dehradun
  19. Amarapali Institute of Tech & Science, Haldwani
  20. Shivalik College Of Engineering
  21. Hermes College of Engineering and Mangement, Roorkee
  22. Doon College of Engineering & Technology, Dehradun
  23. Phonics School of Engineering College, Roorkee
  24. Doon Institute of Engineering & Technology, Rishikesh
  25. Dev Bhoomi Institute of Technology for Women, Dehradun
  26. Institute of Technology Roorkee (Only for Girls)
  27. GSBA Engg. Pharmacy & Manag Institute, Roorkee
  28. Techwords, Wali Gramudhyog Vikas Sansthan Group of Institution, Roorkee
  29. S.L.S.E.T Group of Institutions, Kichha
  30. Maya Institute of Technology & Management
  31. Selaqui Academy of Higher Education
  32. THDC Institute of Hydropower Engineering & Technology
  33. Tulas Institute, The Engineering And Management College
  34. Seemant Institute of Technology, Pithoragarh

All the best!
26th July 2015, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details regarding engineering institutes and their dates of admission in Dehradun?

How much percentage is needed to take admission in seemant institute of technology ;pithoragarh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?