8th September 2011, 01:46 PM
MANAS 01

Difference between B.Com regular and B.Com correspondence? Which course is better?

Difference between B.Com regular and B.Com correspondence? Which of the course is better for me?

10th December 2011, 08:38 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Difference between B.Com regular and B.Com correspondence? Which course is better?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MANAS 01 View Post
Difference between B.Com regular and B.Com correspondence? Which of the course is better for me?
Hello friend,
It entirely depends upon the individual. Weather you want to go for regular classes or you want to go for distance education. As far as betterment is concerned regular classes are always more appropriate and effective. The one having done bachelors degree regular will always hold the upper hand. Reason is simple, as you go for regular classes you attend lectures of professors, the experience they share becomes very valuable. Also you are more discipline in your studies. And the most important factor is the regular degree course will fetch you more opportunity compared to distance course.
Distance education have their advantages too, as everyone is not available for regular classes because of their different commitments. So if you can become your own master and be committed and discipline you can go for it as well.Their are lot of recognized university which offers quality distance course.
10th December 2011, 08:16 PM
akashcg02

Default Re: Difference between B.Com regular and B.Com correspondence? Which course is better?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MANAS 01 View Post
Hiiiiiiiiii,

If you want to do post graduation, then B.COM regular is good. if you want to pursue some other courses like CA, CS , CWA, then you can take up CA correspondence or evening classes.
25th April 2013, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

hello;I'm 12th standard and want to join regular or distance in degree,may I know is it addmissios is open in cmg university.plse reply .
8th April 2021, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

B. Com regular and corrospondance main difference
7th December 2021, 09:06 AM
Unregistered

What are the exams conducted in bcom distance education? Do we need to write only the semester exams?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?