19th November 2010, 11:17 PM
ukarmakar

Difference between Biology and Biotechnology? In what way are they related?

What is the difference between Biology and Biotechnology and in what way they are related ?

11th July 2011, 10:42 AM
sumit 1989

Default Re: Difference between Biology and Biotechnology? In what way are they related?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukarmakar View Post
What is the difference between Biology and Biotechnology and in what way they are related ?
Hello, Biology and Biotechnology are different in the way that Biology is a old study, based on zoology and botany, where as Biotechnology is an entirely new field of study, dealing with modern advancements in medicine, medical procedures etc.

And how they are related is- Biotechnology emerges from Biology only , remember if there would have been no Biology ,Biotechnology would not have been here.

Best of luck. Feel free to ask if doubts remain.
19th August 2011, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Difference between Biology and Biotechnology? In what way are they related?

difference between molecular biology and biotechnology
24th October 2011, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

i dont what to choose??????????? i want a field which has only biology in it wich is not related to reserach work
4th June 2012, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

without the knowledge of biology, the study of biotechnology would be like a car without fuel
P. Palit, Principal Scientist, ICAR
17th July 2012, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

which one is better,studying biology or biotechnology? Which one is more profitable?
3rd January 2013, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

which one we use it more in our daily life
6th April 2013, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

what do we study in biotechnology ??????
31st January 2016, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

Which subject is scoring, biology or biotechnology in class 11 and 12 ???
16th August 2019, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Difference between msc biotechnology amd msc animal biology and biotechnology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?