13th June 2011, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Difference between science general stream and science bifocal stream? Which subjects are included in each of them?

Can you tell me what is the difference between science general stream and science bifocal stream and which subjects are included in each of them?

17th November 2011, 02:07 PM
Missme

Default Re: Difference between science general stream and science bifocal stream? Which subjects are included in each of them?

hello ,

the difference between science general stream and science bifocal stream are
given below i think you will be doubt free after reading this.

Bifocal science includes computer science and general science is where there are no technical subjects. If you are applying to studying these subjects you should know the differences that there are between them. If you are interested in computers and therefore want to study computing you will need to be sure that you apply for bifocal science as this is going to have all of the technological aspects that you want. General science is going to include things such as science and arts as these do not have any of the technology that is going to be involved within the bifocal science.

You will need to ensure that you are very clear on this before you apply for either of the subjects as you don't want to begin studying something that is completely different to what you are looking for and this is going to mean that you are going to be disappointed and that you are not going to be carrying on with the studies.

As long as you ensure that you know the differences between the two sciences you can be sure that you are going to make the right decision and that you are not going to have any confusion in the future over which is which.

Once you have everything understood you can begin to look into the different areas of each subject that you are going to want to study. For example, there are going to be many different aspects to bifocal science as there are many different styles of technology which are around and all of them do different things, as with general science, this is a even more broad subject and should be though about before you just choose the subject at random, looking into the different areas and aspects is going to ensure that you make the right decision.

that are the differences mainly
good luck.
22nd May 2012, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Difference between science general stream and science bifocal stream? Which subjects are included in each of them?

Please give me the list of subjects under bifocal science and under general science.
23rd May 2012, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

is doctory included in bifocal science? pls rply much confused need help?
12th June 2012, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

what are the subjects included if we choose bifocal science
12th June 2012, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

if i want to go in computer side then what should i choose science general stream OR science bifocal stream
13th June 2012, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 84% in ssc.so i opt for bifocal
14th June 2012, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

please give mi more information about bifocal!!!
14th June 2012, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

What are the options (subject) for bi-focal science after ssc. would like to know the list of subjects list & institutes in Pune .Thank you.
14th June 2012, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

My daughter scored 95% in ssc she opt for bifocal electronics. pls give me more information about science bifocal-electronics
21st June 2012, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Please give me the list of subjects under bifocal science and under general science

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/difference-between-science-general-stream-science-bifocal-stream-subjects-included-each-them-225439.html#ixzz1JKWUpJBP
23rd June 2012, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

my brother has scored 69.82 in ssc he wants to opt for bifocal science. plz snd mme d details abt it to [email protected] plzzzz
9th August 2012, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

i am student of 12 in computer science after 12 how i go to general science
13th March 2013, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

i am student of computer science 11th std and want to change college for 12th std ! can i change my college being in bifocal stream ?
5th May 2013, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

can i take bifocal science stream in 11th because i hate maths and science?
9th June 2013, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

my brother has scored 66.55 percent in s.s.c
he want to take addmission in bifocul science
can he get ? pzz answer mee..... as soon as possible
and also which college provides this course in mumbai ?
or else reply me on this email.id
[email protected]
11th June 2013, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

I have scored 87% in ssc. can i get admission in science bifocal
12th June 2013, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

please tell me which subjects are included in bifocal and which subjects are included in general science?
21st June 2013, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

can i persue software engineering aftr taking science stream instead of bi-focal science stream?
22nd June 2013, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

how to opt for bifocal science?
29th June 2014, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

sir i hav passed my ssc with 91% n i aspire to become aeronautical engg. bt i m confused shuld i prefer science general or bofocal....plz guide me ..
16th July 2014, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
is doctory included in bifocal science? pls rply much confused need help?
Bifocal seats are part of the standard XI science stream where students can opt for any vocational subject in lieu of the second language, geography and biology. The vocational subjects include computer science; electronics; mechanical and electrical maintenance; scooter and motorcycle repair and civil engineering.

Usually, students opt for these seats to avoid studying the second language, geography or biology, besides having more scoring opportunities to boost their chance for engineering
9th April 2015, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

What is actually bifocal?Pl send me the list of colleges in pune having bifocal? What are its advantages?
23rd June 2015, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

What is computer science rilated too strem science or general science plzzzz answer....
8th March 2016, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Difference between science general stream and science bifocal stream? Which subjects are included in each of them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Bifocal seats are part of the standard XI science stream where students can opt for any vocational subject in lieu of the second language, geography and biology. The vocational subjects include computer science; electronics; mechanical and electrical maintenance; scooter and motorcycle repair and civil engineering.

Usually, students opt for these seats to avoid studying the second language, geography or biology, besides having more scoring opportunities to boost their chance for engineering
Thanks so much for the info.. this was the only answer avaliable and exactly what I was looking for.👍
23rd June 2016, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

After taking fyjc science which subject helps me to become cardiologist in future please tell me the subjects and give me reply
6th June 2018, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

To apply for medical stream what subjects are to be taken bifocal or general science?
11th June 2018, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

In bifocal science stream along with physics and chemistry , is mathematics compulsory?
10th June 2019, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

I want to be an ias officer so i have choosed science bifocal for 11th std so is it right plz tell me ? Tell me the exact names of subjects of science bifocal...?fast.....
19th June 2019, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

I want to be an astronaut in future. please tell the subjects i should take in my 11th & 12th std ? please answer me fast
27th June 2019, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

What are the benefits of taking general science?
29th June 2020, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

How to migrate for electronic bifocal subject
28th July 2020, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

IF I HAVE TO GO FOR PCB GROUP SHOULD I NEED TO OPT FOR BIFOCAL?
4th September 2020, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

I I want to go defence side what I have to choose general science or biofocal science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?