21st December 2018, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Is Diploma in Nautical Science equivalent to Graduation?

I want to pursue Diploma in Nautical Science as my friend told me that it is equivalent to Graduate degree? Is it true? Shall I pursue the same and will it be treated as a Graduate degree course?

28th February 2019, 03:39 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Diploma in Nautical Science equivalent to Graduation?

No, your Diploma in Nautical Science degree is not equivalent to a graduation degree as a diploma degree course in any discipline is not equivalent to a graduation degree rather it is equivalent to a higher secondary school degree course.

So, you are required to pursue a graduation degree course for joining any higher studies course or job applications with the minimum educational requirements as Class 12th or equivalent from a recognised institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?