6th June 2018, 01:26 AM
Valli nachi

Do I have to apply in JEE Main and Advanced under NRI category if completed HS in Abroad?

Hello Sir, I have studied 4 years in Abroad. I did my Higher Secondary from Abroad. I have studied till 8th standard in India. So, I want to know that if I apply for JEE Main and Advanced as an NRI category candidate?

19th June 2018, 11:23 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I have to apply in JEE Main and Advanced under NRI category if completed HS in Abroad?

Yeah! I will definitely help you in the case as best as I can. Coming to your point of NRI(Non- Resident of India) eligibility for JEE Main and Advanced, I want to let you know that NRI candidates are eligible to apply for JEE Main and Advanced both exams. All eligibility criteria is same as the criteria for Indian students. Read the below mentioned eligibility criteria carefully.

>> Candidates should complete class 10+2 exam with PCM stream.

>> Candidates should be Indian Citizen.
** NRIs, PIOs, OCIs & Foreign national candidates can also apply for this exam.

>> Candidates can apply for JEE Main exam only three times.

>>Aadhaar Card is compulsory to apply for this exam.

»» So, you should mention own self as NRI in the online application form because you have completed class 10+2 from abroad.

Clarification Regarding apply for JEE Main exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?