17th June 2012, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Do I have a chance for scholarship if my financial background is low? I am a student of JNTUK University

sir,
i am student of jntuk university.i belong to oc category.now i am going to my second year.can i have any chance to get scholarship as my financial background is low.
please help me sir....

Related Questions:
  1. How to get Scholarship to study in Stanford University in USA?
  2. What is the procedure to get scholarship in Punjab University for doing Masters? -- [New]
  3. How can the scholarships be useful? Is the selection on merit?
  4. Scholarship for Ph.D in Cognitive Science student?
  5. What does free scholarship means? May I get the chance for any financial aid?
  6. Is there any scholarships available for doing M.Com PG course
  7. What steps to take for admission in BITS, Pilani? How to prepare for the entrance test? Way to get scholarship or financial aid or any other benefits?
  8. How to get admission in M.Com without entrance in Hyderabad with low fees? Is there any chance to get scholarship in Hyderabad?
  9. Is there any scholarship available for B.Com student?
  10. Scholarship for Hotel Management student from poor background? Is there any exam conducted?
  11. Which universities in abroad provide scholarships to the Indian students for MS?
  12. Guidance on online application of scholarships and financial aids in certain universities of USA
  13. Any chance to get a seat in JNTUK ior JNTUH after scoring 6449 rank in EEE stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to study abroad after completing Bachelor of Arts when not financially strong?
  15. Job options after B.Tech (Computer science) from University of JNTUK?
  16. How to get a chance to do Ph.D in abroad? I am a student of M.Phil at Rabindra Bharati University
  17. Can i join M.Tech course in JNTUK or Nagarjuna University through PGCET? I have done M.Sc (IT).
  18. How to get financial aid or merit scholarship being poor but meritorious student?
2nd January 2019, 08:22 PM
4aman

Default Re: Do I have a chance for scholarship if my financial background is low? I am a student of JNTUK University

A wide spectrum of scholarship awards originate from a diverse collection of funding sources. Undergraduate scholarships are sponsored by:
Federal, State and Local Government Agencies.
Colleges and Universities
Corporations
Professional Organizations
Charitable Foundations
Advocacy Groups

Yes you have chance to get scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?