7th March 2011, 10:11 PM
anshika khurana

Do I have to clear both written exam and interview after BDS to join Indian Army? What is the selection criteria?

to join indian army after doing bds do i have to clear both written exam and interview? if yes what is the selection criteria ?

28th April 2011, 04:08 PM
pk827

Default Re: Do I have to clear both written exam and interview after BDS to join Indian Army? What is the selection criteria?

Basically there are three ways in which you can enter the army.

The first option is the NDA process. The education qualification required for this is 12th standard. You must have pursued Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Also there is a maximum age limit of 19 years. You will need to qualify in the NDA entrance exam.

The second option is to join after graduation. You will need to clear the CDS exam.

The third option is University Entry Scheme where the candidates from Engineering back ground are allowed to apply. The maximum age limit is 25 years.

You must be on the lookout for notifications regarding this.
17th August 2012, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Do I have to clear both written exam and interview after BDS to join Indian Army? What is the selection criteria?

Dear sir,
i am annu from kota n i wnt to join the army.. At dis time im in b.tech 2nd year.... So pls tell me how to join the army
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?