17th August 2012, 12:52 AM
8bhushan8

Will I get any scholarship from any company after doing instrumentation engineering degree in 2nd year

i am doing instrumentation engineering degree in second year i am an obc candidate and my father income is less than 2.7 lakhs will i get any scholarship from any company or trust

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about scholarship provided by Ratan Tata Trust to B.Sc(Pharmacy) 2nd year student?
  2. Forgot MHRD Scholarship ID No, what to do?
  3. Procedure to apply for scholarship in 2nd year of B.Tech?
  4. How can I check the status of CSSS Scholarship?
  5. Is IT a better course? Which is a better course between Aeronautical Engineering and Instrumentation Engineering?
  6. Can I get scholarship or grant to continue education after polytechnic?
  7. Model Question Papers of GATE Exam with solutions being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  8. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering in 2nd year after completing Diploma in Instrumentation?
  9. How to get the 2nd installment of Central Sector Scholarship?
  10. Can I get any scholarship if I scored 73.50% in 1st year of Pharmacy? Information about Ratan Tata Trust Scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Unable to renew 2nd installment of Central Sector Scholarship
  12. How to get scholarship when am doing B.Tech 2nd year?
  13. Procedure to apply for scholarship to study B.Tech(Electrical Engineering)?
  14. Eligibility to apply for scholarship for a B.Com 2nd year student?
  15. In which company should I apply for internship after passing engineering from electronics and instrumentation
  16. How can I apply for Vocational Training after completing 2nd year of B.Tech(Instrumentation Engineering)? -- [New]
  17. How may I do company internship?List of companies I can apply for? I'm in computer engineering 5th sem and got 1st class in 2nd year
  18. Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 6.1 CGPA in B.Tech(ME) 1st year?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?