10th June 2011, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

Do I have to pass NET if I want to do Ph.D from GF college?

sir main Shahjahanpur G.F COLLEGE SE P.hd karna chahti hun kya net ka exam paas karna must hain

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET to study PhD in Mathematics? List of colleges which offer PhD in Mathematics without NET?
  2. Entrance exam for pursuing PhD from IITs?
  3. Do I need to qualify in NET Exam to join Ph.D course after completion of M.Phil course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is it necessary to clear NET Exam for doing PhD in India? NET exam can be skipped by pursuing M.Phil?
  5. Is NET mandatory for PhD? Which books to refer for NET? Best university for PhD in Commerce?
  6. Procedure of college or university selection after qualifying NET JRF exam for PhD? How an employed person can do Ph.D after qualifying NET JRF exam? -- [New]
  7. How to find good colleges and good guide for PhD? Is NET necessary for pursuing PhD?
  8. Procedure of college or university selection after qualifying NET JRF exam for PhD? How an employed person can do phd after qualifying NET JRF exam?
  9. How to do PhD after B.Tech? Are there separate colleges for doing PhD? Duration of course and requirements?
  10. How to do Ph.D in Chemistry being a College lecturer?
  11. In which entrance exam should I appear among CSIR-NET, UGC-NET, ARS-NET, ICAR-NET and SLET to do PhD?
  12. Duration of regular PhD after clearing NET and JRF?
  13. Do I need to crack NET for pursuing PhD at JNU and DU? Eligibility to apply?
  14. How to do Ph.D after passing MSc Microbiology
  15. Duration of PhD course? Doing M.Phil before PhD will effect the duration of PhD?
  16. Possibilities of doing Ph.D. in Architecture after ME in same?
  17. Admission process in Ph.D. under Organic Chemistry stream?
  18. Where should I go once completing my PG in English
20th January 2012, 07:29 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I have to pass NET if I want to do Ph.D from GF college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir main Shahjahanpur G.F COLLEGE SE P.hd karna chahti hun kya net ka exam paas karna must hain
No, it is not essential to pass NET if you want to do PhD from any collegs/university.
National Eligibility Test (NET) is required to apply for educational professional post like Lecturer. If you want to join any college/university as a lecturer after PhD you have to clear NET.

To pursue PhD in any subject you will have pass your masters with atleast 45% aggregate marks from any recognised university.

For further information regarding the course visit the official website of G. F. College:
http://www.gfcollege.co.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?