23rd February 2013, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Do Physiotherapists have a job in India?

Do physiotherapists have job in India or not?...Please tell me if they do have it?

Related Questions:
  1. Can women do Bachelor of Physiotherapy? Career options after this course? -- [New]
  2. Are Physiotherapist of Bihar and Andhra Pradesh be consider under gazetted officers?
  3. Scope of occupational therapists and physiotherapists in Indian Armed Forces? Age limit for Post Graduates? What is the recruitment procedure for occupational therapists and physiotherapists?
  4. Can I appear for CBI entrance exam after passing B.Physiotherapy?
  5. When is the exam for the Master and Physiotherapy course?
  6. Details of Physiotherapy entrance test?
  7. Past yeas question papers of physiotherapy?
  8. What are the career opportunities available in Germany and India after completion of MS degree with pharma stream in Germany? Can I get a well paid job in India after that? I have completed my B.Pharma and want to pursue MS from Germany
  9. When will be the RPSC Exam for the post of Physiotherapist?
  10. How Job urban is the best job provider in India?
  11. How to work as a Physiotherapist in Indian Army after completing bachelors in Physiotherapy
  12. How to get a job in India after completing Bioinformatics with 70% in Leicester University UK
  13. How can i get job in saudi arab after completion of b.com, hon in finance, in india
  14. Which is the more recommended field for B.Com graduate for top universities in UK or US?
  15. How to get a job in abroad after completing BCA in India?
  16. Syllabus and model question papers of ESIC exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to approach to get a job in US after completing B.Pharm in India?
  18. What is the scope for doing MS in accounts from USA? What are the job opportunities in India?
31st March 2017, 01:38 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do Physiotherapists have a job in India?

There are a lot of jobs available in India after Physiotherapists course are given below.

EMPLOYMENT AREA

=> Health Institutions.

=> Defence Medical Establishments.

=>Private Clinics.

=> Educational Institutions.

=> Fitness Centres.

BEST JOBS TYPE

=> Lecturer.

=> Researcher.

=> Research Assistant.

=> Therapy Manager.

=> Sports Physio Rehabilitator.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?