31st March 2017, 02:40 AM
manshamsher

Documents and qualification required to join MP Police as a Sub Inspector after retirement from India Army?

Respected sir, I am serving in Indian Army and will retired soon. After retirement I want to join MP Police as a Sub Inspector. I need to know about the require documents and qualifications?

31st March 2017, 11:56 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents and qualification required to join MP Police as a Sub Inspector after retirement from India Army?

The recruitment for MP police is made by the MPPSC(Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission).

Eligibility criteria for MP Sub Inspector are as under:-

-The candidate must be an Indian.

-The candidate must possess Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

-The candidate age limit to apply for the post is from 18 years to 28 years. The upper age limit for SC/ST/OBC candidate is 33 years.

Selection process :-

Written exam

Physical fitness test

Interview

-Syllabus for written exam :

*General Knowledge

*General Awareness

*Reasoning Ability

Physical Requirements for MP police SI :

For male candidate :

Height - 167.5 cm

Chest - 81-86 cm

For female candidate :

Height - 152.4 cm.

For more details, one can login to official website of MPPSC : www.vyapam.nic.in or www.mponline.gov.in
19th June 2019, 07:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Documents and qualification required to join MP Police as a Sub Inspector after retirement from India Army?

Sir, I want information about the mp si require documents during physical.
3rd April 2020, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir Jo category hota h wo form Dal skta h ky
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?