22nd December 2017, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Documents required for admission in M.Sc Chemistry after 5 years of gap?

Dear all, I have completed my graduation of B.Sc. in 2012 and i am doing job from 2012 to till now, but now i want study in M.Sc with chemistry. Can i do it through correspondence or it will be a regular? And what documents are required for admission?

Thank & with regards
Ravi Sharma

25th December 2017, 08:13 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Documents required for admission in M.Sc Chemistry after 5 years of gap?

The better option to pursue Master's degree in Science is regular course. Distance course in M.Sc will not be so much fruitful to learn various aspects of this course. You can get admission in this course with help of following documents like:

Bachelor's degree marksheet.

Transfer certificate obtained from previous university or college.

Character certificate.

Proof of Identity and Address.

Photographs and required fees.

For M.Sc in Chemistry, candidate should have studied Chemistry as one of the subjects in bachelor's degree. After M.Sc course, you can apply for National Eligibility Test for Junior Research Fellowship and Lectureship.

In case of NET exam, at least 55% marks is required. There is no upper age limit for Lectureship but it is 28 years for JRF.
25th December 2017, 10:10 PM
SandyRockstar
Junior Member+

Default Re: Documents required for admission in M.Sc Chemistry after 5 years of gap?

At this stage you are only eligible for Correspondence course because 5 year gap is too much for regular course. Also correspondence course is suitable for you as you can continue your job along with study.

The main documents required for getting admission in M.Sc through correspondence are :-
10th standard Marks Sheet.
12th Standard Marks Sheet.
Graduation Degree (of B.Sc).
One ID proof i.e. Voter card, Driving Licence, Aadhar Card etc.

You have to submit one or two copy of these documents at the time of admission.
29th April 2020, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

I have completed bsc in chemistry in 2014 but now i want to do msc so how i prepared for entrance exam?
4th April 2022, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

I did Graduation in Chemistry( hons ) in 2017. Now I want to pursue m.sc in chemistry. Am I eligible for masters? Please answer %uD83D%uDE4F. If I am, then suggest few College and university..I need help please
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?