24th August 2012, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Does Bharti Vidyapeeth Deemed University Pune provide genuine degree?

my daughter wants to do MCA from distance education... she is BSc (CS) from delhi university.. Is BHARATI VIDYAPEETH DEEMED UNIVERSITY PUNE provide genuine degree...will this degree help in getting good job...will she be eligible for Phd having this degree in hand..

2nd June 2013, 08:08 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: Does Bharti Vidyapeeth Deemed University Pune provide genuine degree?

Dear Friend,
Yes,She is eligible to seek admission in Bharti Vidyapeeth Deemed University Pune for MCA Course via Distance Educations.
As,In order to apply for the Course student must have completed there 10+2 Board Examinations from any of the recognised Board with these they must completed any of the graduations course that is any of the Bachelor's Degree Courses in any of the relevant stream.

Regarding the University,So,Yes Bharti Vidyapeeth is one of the good university and it has good all over India Ranking.

Now,Coming to Ph.D,So,In order to apply for Ph.D Course you must have completed your Post Graduations Courses from any of the Relevant Stream.

You may also visit to the main site of Bharti Vidyapeeth Deemed University,Pune below for more Informations and details on Courses:-
http://www.bharatividyapeethdistance.com
23rd September 2021, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does Bharti Vidyapeeth Deemed University Pune provide genuine degree?

The certificate of bharati vidyapeeth deemed university is accept upse
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?