27th August 2011, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Does Height matter to apply for Income Tax Officer?

does height matter for applying for income tax officer ? please tell me if its rquired

2nd November 2011, 02:14 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Height matter to apply for Income Tax Officer?

hi,
no, height did not matter for applying income tax officer.

Income Tax Officer Exam is conducted by Staff Selection Commission (SSC) to recruit the Income Tax Officer.

The eligibility criteria for INCOME TAX OFFICER :-

Eligibility criteria

1.Qualification:

you should have any degree of a recognized University, or equivalent.

2.Age:

Your age should not be not less than 18 years and not greater than 27 years on the first July of the year of examination.

3.Application form:
For the next exam the application form will be available from first week of February 2012 at SSC official website at http://www.ssconline.nic.in

all the best!
2nd November 2011, 11:21 PM
ch.manoj
Senior Member+

Cool Re: Does Height matter to apply for Income Tax Officer?

hi,
no, height did not matter for applying income tax officer.

Income Tax Officer Exam is conducted by Staff Selection Commission (SSC) to recruit the Income Tax Officer.

The eligibility criteria for INCOME TAX OFFICER :-

Eligibility criteria

1.Qualification:

you should have any degree of a recognized University, or equivalent.

2.Age:

Your age should not be not less than 18 years and not greater than 27 years on the first July of the year of examination.

3.Application form:
For the next exam the application form will be available from first week of February 2012 at SSC official website at http://www.ssconline.nic.in

all the best!
25th March 2014, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does Height matter to apply for Income Tax Officer?

hii sir im passed 12 frm cbse this year nd i want quick government job throught ssc which give me salary about 25000 above so plzzz tell me some entrance exam name throught ssc conducted
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?