6th February 2018, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Does United World School of Business is recognized by UGC and AICTE? PGDM done from this is valid for PhD or not?

I am a student of United World School of Business pursuing Post Graduate Diploma in Management. Can I do PhD after this? It this business school UGC and AICTE recognized?

11th February 2018, 04:32 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Does United World School of Business is recognized by UGC and AICTE? PGDM done from this is valid for PhD or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student of United World School of Business pursuing Post Graduate Diploma in Management. Can I do PhD after this? It this business school UGC and AICTE recognized?
United world school of Business is recognized by AICTE/AIMA but not approved by UGC. This institute is affiliated under Karnavati University.

I have searched details about Karnavati university I don't think so its good for the study and there is no such affiliation mentioned in their offer page. So, I will suggest you to discontinue the study and take admission in a good university/institute which is recognized under UGC for further program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?