8th December 2010, 06:13 PM
ranadeep

Doing Bachelor's IT in Australia : Can I write Bank PO exam with Australian Degree?

Hi friends,I'm Ranadeep doing my Bachelors in IT in Australia. After completion of my degree I want to write Bank PO exam in india,actually my doubt is can I write po exam with Australian bachelors degree or not,please reply me.or please mail me [email protected].

Related Questions:
  1. Can I write bank PO exam after having a bachelors degree in IT from Australia?
  2. What are the best options available after completing BSc computer science with 43%?
  3. Is this a better choice of going Australia for Higher studies having done M.Sc in Maths? Courses offered by Australian Government for the candidates of M.Sc Maths?
  4. How to apply for bank PO entrance exam? I have done MSc integrated biochemistry from Punjab Agriculture University
  5. Can I write IES exam after completing bachelors degree in petrochemical engineering
  6. What is the procedure to follow to do Bachelors in Accountancy in Australia?
  7. What is the minimum criteria required to do bachelors in UK, USA and Australia? -- [New]
  8. Indian Orthodontist job opportunities in Malayasia, Australia, and Newzealand? Do I need to write any exam?
  9. Can i get Australian Visa for doing job there being a Private School primary teacher?
  10. How to make a career in Banking? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How can I apply for ACS? any good institutions in south specially coimbatore?
  12. How to prepare for bank entrance exam? Is it compulsory to write the exam to get a job in the Bank?
  13. Can I study in Australia after 12th? Percentage required to be qualified?
  14. Can I write Bank and Government Exam after passing B.Com distance degree with 48%?
  15. Is racism still exists in Australia for Indian students? Grading and credit system in Australian education?
  16. Can I write IAS Exam if I do bachelor degree from US?
  17. Can electronics and instrumentation students apply for IAS/IES/PSU?
  18. How to write Bank exam after doing BSc CS 2nd year
20th December 2010, 01:52 PM
ndpiparava

Default Re: Doing Bachelor's IT in Australia : Can I write Bank PO exam with Australian Degree?

hi dear,Yes i think if possible you can enquire in the bank or drop a mail to them they revert back.they will give proper answer...best luck
21st December 2010, 11:08 AM
anaspeer

Default Re: Doing Bachelor's IT in Australia : Can I write Bank PO exam with Australian Degree?

Yes, you can write.

There is nothing as that you need to be a graduate from India. The only eligibility is that you should have a graduate degree. So don't have any doubt. You can write the bank PO exams.

All the best.
21st December 2010, 05:03 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend

According to me, you are eligible for Bank P.O exams only when, if you have Nationality of India.

Then there is no restriction, if you have complete your Graduation from India Or from any foreign University.

You have must pass with 60% marks in your graduation degree with recognised University.

So, if you are belong to India and have Indian Nationality, then definately you are eligible for Bank P.O exams.

But, for sure, its better if you can contact to the Bank recruitment offices, Or send him a mail to confirm. They will definately help you.
22nd December 2010, 11:07 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

i don't understand you have citizenship in Australia or in india.

for bank PO examination you must be graduate and you must have indian citizenship. if you have indian citizenship and you have graduate degree then obviously you will be eligible for Bank PO examination.

if have gone to Australia only to study your graduation and then you will come back again then there is no problem. you have to fulfill marks criterion and other criterion also.

best wishes.
22nd December 2010, 11:32 AM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

1)Yes you can write the exam, conform start applying for PO exam ,they Fetch you good salary,now a days,lot of vacancy is there in Bank Exam

2)Only thing is that,if you do MBBS in aboard ,you should write one Entrance exam in India,if you pass only they will give permit to work here as Doctor,otherwise you can't work in India and it is not for Engineering

Best of luck
22nd December 2010, 11:41 AM
rahul_kumar066

Dear
I think it fully depends on term and condition of australian bank.Before appling for, you should read carefully about eligibily .I think it also depends on policy of india and australia
Thanks
22nd December 2010, 04:54 PM
n1a2z3a4r5

The applicant must possess a First Class Bachelor’s Degree in any stream with a minimum of 60% marks or an equivalent grade OR He/ she should have a Second Class Master’s Degree with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade.
There is no problem if you have done graduation from australia but you must have indian citizenship otherwise you have to get indian citizenship the only you will be eligible for Bank PO exam in India.As you have not mentioned that whether you have done only graduation or your senior secondry exams also.
For inquiry in detail please contact to any Bank PO.They will definitely help you out in this matter.
22nd December 2010, 06:48 PM
jitendradagrt

yes you can write bank po exam with australian degree and for further query

www.bank-po.com
www.careeranswers.in
22nd December 2010, 08:33 PM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

In bank clerical recruitment notification, they just only mention that the candidata must be a graduate from any the recognised university. There is no such condition that one should be a Graduate from any Indian University. I don't think so that you are not eligible for bank clerical examination.

Each bank have diffrent eligiblity criteria for conducting examination and non of them state that one should have degree from Indian university but the candidate must be an Indian.
29th March 2012, 06:16 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

with 60% marks in your graduation degree with recognised University.

So, if you are belong to India and have Indian Nationality, then definately you are eligible for Bank P.O exams.

But, for sure, its better if you can contact to the Bank recruitment offices, Or send him a mail to confirm. They will definately help you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?