28th December 2010, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Doing Distance Education from MS University Tamilnadu : Am I eligible for IAS entrance exam? Can I do Regular MBA?

hi im archana doing distance education from MS unversity from tamilnadu. i would like to know im i eligible for IAS entrance exams and can i do MBA regular college.
waiting for ur reply
thanking you
archana

Related Questions:
  1. Whether B.Com distance education students are eligible for sudying MBA or not?
  2. Am I eligible for IAS exam after passing diploma? If not then can I do MBA distance course?
  3. Can i study MBA in any university being a distance B.Com candidate? Is it equivalent to regular B.Com?
  4. Am I eligible for admission in regular MBA course after passing BSc through distance education with 81.62%?
  5. Which university in Tamilnadu provides MBA in Aviation Management through distance education?
  6. What are the scope of doing MBA through distance learning? Is it different from the regular course?
  7. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in full time if I have completed MBA Finance in distance education?
  8. Information about government and private B.Ed colleges for admission after scoring 50% in graduation?
  9. Universities in Tamilnadu for BL through distance education? Is it good to study BL through distance?
  10. MBA can be done from regular mode if BBS is done through distance mode?
  11. Can I do MBA in distance mode in IGNOU university after completing LLB? What is the date of the entrance exam?
  12. Am I eligible to pursue regular MBA degree from Bangalore university after completion of BCA through correspondence from Manav Bharti university?
  13. Does this possible to do part time M.Sc after completion of B.Sc?
  14. Am I eligible for MPSC exam after completing degree from Periyar Distance Education University Tamilnadu
  15. Am I Eligible to practice as a Lawyer after doing 3 year LLB Course?
  16. Am I eligible for UGC CSIR NET exam after doing MBA in finance from Madhurai Kamaraj University Tamilnadu by distance education
  17. Am I eligible to get a software job if I have completed B.Com in distance and MBA in regular mode?
  18. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Management after comlpetion of MBA in Madras University through distance education? -- [New]
31st December 2010, 11:55 AM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Default Re: Doing Distance Education from MS University Tamilnadu : Am I eligible for IAS entrance exam? Can I do Regular MBA?

Yes you obviously eligible for Indian Civil Service examination.Basic qualification required for this exam is graduation in any stream.

And obviously you can do a regular full time MBA course.
13th January 2011, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Doing Distance Education from MS University Tamilnadu : Am I eligible for IAS entrance exam? Can I do Regular MBA?

i have done msc 1 year in 2003 but due to some reason i could not complete 2 year. is it possible to complete it now in 2011 by distance learning
24th January 2011, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

fees.stucture of b.a.2nd year and last date submit date
24th January 2011, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

tell me fee.b.a 2nd year and last date fee. submit
3rd February 2011, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

is M.S. University of tamilnadu affiliated to UGC?
3rd February 2011, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

M.A. Degree in English from M,.S. University in distance corse is granted for school Service Commission in W.B.
5th February 2011, 09:46 AM
xavi

freind hi,

--Yes you obviously eligible for Indian Civil Service examination.Basic qualification required for this exam is graduation in any stream

all the best
8th March 2011, 01:54 AM
Unregistered

I want to know how can joint distance Education MS University TIRUNNALVELI
9th March 2011, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

when result out of b.com 1,2,3, year i give exame in dec to jan 2011.
14th March 2011, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

i want to know that after complete the graduation from ms can i apply for govt. sectors ???????
25th March 2011, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

i am doing mcom from msu tamilnadu tell me syllabus & text book name
26th March 2011, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

English language diploma last date
28th March 2011, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

plese tell me how can be done from ms uni. one year graduction
29th March 2011, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT B. LIB
5th April 2011, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Thinking of doing your degree with MS University's DDCE??? Not at all a good idea. Very rude, arrogant and unprofessional people running the show. They have taken 4 months to just release the results of exams conducted in Dec 2010. Meaning, students re-appearing in case they have lost some papers, get just one month. Can you imagine their plight?? Please find another University and do yourselves a favour. Also they have absolutely useless study centers like national colleges who do nothing except call you on time to remind you of the fees that is due. No study materials, absolutely unprofessional and impolite attitued. Go else where please.Good luck.
9th April 2011, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 3 year diploma course in Automobile engineering from karnataka board of technical education.Is it possible to register for MBA in MS university?Can anybody help me by giving a proper answer..?
11th April 2011, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Can anyone provide me the link of results of distance education from M S University for Bsc Maths 1st year, unable to find it on their site
17th April 2011, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

Is MS University offer any course such as BE in mechanical engineering,
24th April 2011, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Re:award of degrees by ms university for courses run by iipm kolkata
i am doing bca from iipm kolkata i understand degree for the courswe will be awarded by ms university with this degree can i appear in ias or cat exam ?
26th April 2011, 08:47 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Doing Distance Education from MS University Tamilnadu : Am I eligible for IAS entrance exam? Can I do Regular MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Re:award of degrees by ms university for courses run by iipm kolkata
i am doing bca from iipm kolkata i understand degree for the courswe will be awarded by ms university with this degree can i appear in ias or cat exam ?
IAS and CAT are the two different entrances

IAS is the acronym for Indian Administrative services

and

CAT is the acronym for Common Admission Test

IAS is for Civil services across the country , it is a govt job and also widely regarded as the top job among many spokesmen

CAT is the entrance exam for getting admission into top IIM's and also into top Management B Schools

IAS is the best service among the 23 Civil services this is the cadre

this will be conducted under the UPSC Civil Service Examination

CAT is the exam conducted by anyone of the IIM's

The eligibility to write Civils is you should have degree with 21 years of age

the eligibility of CAT is you should have any degree without any limits in your age

i.e., atleast you should have 20 years i guess

this is the only difference between IAS and CAT entrances

Choose your best option according to your interest and go on with it

REGARDS

~aditya~
18th May 2011, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

I want syllabus of M.S Office&OOPS Lab & VB&Oracle Lab
19th May 2011, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Can i take addmission in b.a?how many fee of gruadation?
30th May 2011, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

this msu ugc approved ?
12th June 2011, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

hi i am hasan. i want to know the exam date of BSC BOITECH
12th June 2011, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

my name is dinesh i want to know when bsc third year resut comes exams are taken in march 2011
12th June 2011, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

I m kunjooj from kerala ,, after My Bsc. Electronics with computer hardware i do ccna and ccnp nw m working in a company... i would like to study more will u plz tell me which course is better for me ?

How many university have a course of MBA IT?
13th June 2011, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Hi, i did PGDM in Marketing and IB, and i want to do One year HR specialization course in your University, so Please give me all information regarding course.
14th June 2011, 09:34 AM
shekharrai

Hi dear,

IAS and CAT are the two different entrances

IAS is the acronym for Indian Administrative services

and

CAT is the acronym for Common Admission Test

IAS is for Civil services across the country , it is a govt job and also widely regarded as the top job among many spokesmen

CAT is the entrance exam for getting admission into top IIM's and also into top Management B Schools

IAS is the best service among the 23 Civil services this is the cadre

this will be conducted under the UPSC Civil Service Examination

CAT is the exam conducted by anyone of the IIM's

The eligibility to write Civils is you should have degree with 21 years of age

the eligibility of CAT is you should have any degree without any limits in your age

i.e., atleast you should have 20 years i guess

this is the only difference between IAS and CAT entrances

Choose your best option according to your interest and go on with it

Thanks
30th June 2011, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Hi, i am riya sen from kolkata.I am doing executive mba from ms university(distance education).I want to know that what are the condition of getting job after doing exe mba from ms university.
2nd July 2011, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

I am doing BCA by distance education from M.S. University,run by Usha Matin Academy. Is Usha Martin Academy affailated by M.S.University? Who will award BCA certificate?(M.S.University or Usha Martin Academy)
21st July 2011, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
i have done msc 1 year in 2003 but due to some reason i could not complete 2 year. is it possible to complete it now in 2011 by distance learning
no u cant
30th July 2011, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

i have passed 3 year polytechnic diploma in 2008....and if i can do 3 yeae BBA. after complete my degree i m eligible for IAS exam ....and this degree is eligible for punjab govt
test..........
30th July 2011, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

in punjab many people say this university not valid in punjab........................becoz R V D rajasthan not proved in punjab govt test.....
1st August 2011, 04:42 AM
Unregistered

Guys ven result of MSU University, Tamilnadu is going to declare.............of B.com....
7th August 2011, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

i am doing B.ed regular kurukshetra university kurukshetra haryana session 2010-2011. or I want to do m. com M.S. University distance education Tamilnadu. Can i do m.com m.s.university tamilnadu without migration.
Amit Ajrawar
7th August 2011, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

hi, i m a govt. employee in up, can i do M.Sc physics from ms university distance education.
16th August 2011, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

i need ms university available to UG hospitality management
18th August 2011, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

i want to do m.sc. mathematics from ms university.i have done ba with maths from kuk haryana. can i do?
29th August 2011, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

I AM doing distance education from ms university tamilnadu ,am eligible for regular MBA,M.COM,OR CA exam please tell me this university is apporved in INDIA and otherCOUNTRY
4th September 2011, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

i submited my admition application on august,2010 for MSC.(Math) but my exam was not till today so pls give me a exam time table ...i hope u will give a responce to my question..
patel chaitanya R... My email address is :[email protected] ..... Rply pls....
6th September 2011, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
is M.S. University of tamilnadu affiliated to UGC?

Yes M.S. University of tamilnadu is affiluated to UGC.
6th September 2011, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Thinking of doing your degree with MS University's DDCE??? Not at all a good idea. Very rude, arrogant and unprofessional people running the show. They have taken 4 months to just release the results of exams conducted in Dec 2010. Meaning, students re-appearing in case they have lost some papers, get just one month. Can you imagine their plight?? Please find another University and do yourselves a favour. Also they have absolutely useless study centers like national colleges who do nothing except call you on time to remind you of the fees that is due. No study materials, absolutely unprofessional and impolite attitued. Go else where please.Good luck.
May be you went to the wrong institution.

I have taken BBA exam and the examiner was very strict and well mannered.
My Examiner receives my call and answers everytime. about results it takes close to 4 months but you will get time to reappear in case you have lost some papers..
12th September 2011, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

coarse offered and fees details
11th October 2011, 08:25 AM
Unregistered

sir i am working as a science master in haryana govt. school. my basic qualification is B.Sc , B.Ed. now i want to do M.Sc PHYSICS from MS university through distance mode.Is m.sc physics degree valid in haryana govt. school for lecturer`s promotion.Sir plz give me answer as soon as possible thanks
20th October 2011, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Is msc chemistry from distance from msu valid in haryana?
4th November 2011, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

if i done the B.A.and somebody asked my record by the RTI act in the court than will university take action in my favour in the court?
21st November 2011, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
I'm doing M.Sc in Chemistry from MS university by distance mode. Is my degree is valid by UPSC,SSC,IAS etc.
Please reply me as early as possible.
Thanking you,
From,
Sudipto Das
23rd November 2011, 08:56 AM
Unregistered

am i eligible for ma part-I if in not passed my b.com.-III
25th November 2011, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

Hello friends I am Fazle azam khan now I am doing B.A. with MS University Distance Education From Chhindwara (M.P.).
So Can I am eligible for Govermente jobe ? (Please Replay me).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?