28th July 2019, 02:54 AM
Unregistered

Is domicile certificate required to apply for NEET exams?

Sir, I am a student of 12th (medical) and studying in Kendriya Vidyalaya Chandigarh, as my father is in Center Government and my birth place is Delhi and my Aadhar card and date of birth certificate is with the Delhi address. My domicile or my father's domicile is required for NEET for Delhi quota?

5th June 2023, 09:53 AM
eduking

Default Re: Is domicile certificate required to apply for NEET exams?

You will need a domicile certificate when you are getting admission to state quota seats. For example, if there are seats reserved for Delhi state candidates, then they have to prove that they are a resident of Delhi state, which is possible through a domicile certificate.

For central government medical college admission through NEET, you won't require any domicile certificate because such seats are available for all Indian candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?