29th November 2009, 04:35 PM
sumant

Domicile requirement for admission in Engineering course in Yadavpur University?

I am a resident of Jharkhand and not a domicile of West Bengal. Can I apply for admission in Engineering course in Yadavpur University ?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get a chance in engineering college in Yadavpur engineering college, B.E college Shivpurand and Engineering College of Kolkata
  2. Is it compulsory to submit domicile for DPMT? Is there any requirement for domicile?
  3. Non-Domicile can get admission in governemnt colleges through TNEA 2016?
  4. What does Domicile mean? How should I get the domicile certificate?
  5. What is the requirement to prove domicile?
  6. Will I come under NRI category for admission in engineering colleges? I am a student of Indian school in saudi arabia and want to do my 10th and 12th from navi mumbai. May I get domicile of mumbai, My parents and me both were born in Mumbai?
  7. How to study Graduation in Andhra Pradesh having completed Intermediate from Odisha?
  8. Is it necessary to get Delhi domicile certificate, if my parents belongs to Uttar Pradesh domicile? -- [New]
  9. Is it compulsory to have domicile certificate to take admission in Mumbai college?
  10. Answer sheet of ltd. Uttarkhand entrance exam?
  11. How could I get the Domicile Certificate?
  12. Is it necessary to product the domicile certificate at the time of counseling?
  13. Do I need to submit domicile of UP if I was born in UP however did +2 from Haryana?
  14. Is domicile certificate required for admission in graduation courses?
  15. Can I take admission in BSc Biotechnology in Amity University? What is the requirement, procedure and the fee structure for admission?
  16. What is the domicile eligibility for MH CET exam?
  17. How to get admission through CAP for engineering in Maharashtra on the basis of CET score?
  18. What is the AIEEE minimum marks requirement for GB Pantnagar university, Uttarakhand?
6th December 2009, 10:58 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Domicile requirement for admission in Engineering course in Yadavpur University?

first of all it not yadavpur it is 'jadavpur university' (JU)

you have to RANK below 2,000 in wbjee for addmission to engineering courses in JU.

15 percent seats are for students from other state.
15th December 2009, 04:13 AM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Domicile requirement for admission in Engineering course in Yadavpur University?

domicile is only required for state leel exams and there too 15% of the seats in every college is reserved for other state candidates..........
8th January 2010, 05:46 PM
ryan
Senior Member+

domicile certificate is required only for those students who are applying for their home state college ,

so only the students of west bengal need to submitt domicile certifiacte,

since you are applying against the 15% seats that are for outside students,then you need not give domiscile cerificate.
21st January 2010, 02:00 AM
sumitkumarinmit

no only state domicile student can get chance by wbjee ...........aieee new norms allow few seats by aieee rank.........
30th January 2010, 11:15 AM
edward
Top Answerer

no there is no need for the domicile as it is required if you apply for any state level colleges so that you will be having the advantage of 15% reserved seats.
6th February 2010, 01:37 PM
Senior Member+++

there is no need of domicile as it is required for the state level examinations
you will have the benefit of 15% reserved seats
9th February 2010, 10:41 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

domecile is required only state level exams, if you are get admission in own state then domecile is required otherwise its not required.
12th February 2010, 10:04 PM
bond007
Senior Member++

if you are a domicile of WB then you can get admission in it other wise you have work very hard as only 15% seats are available for other state students.
13th February 2010, 11:06 PM
pradeep.g.u
Senior Member+

you have to get good rank in wbjee for getting admission in engineering courses in JU.only 15 % seats are alloted for students from other state.
15th February 2010, 10:29 AM
gautam d wonder lover
Senior Member++

if you have no domicile of west bengal then do not worry,15% seet is filled up by the aieee result.
so you should get good score in aieee for taking admission in jadavpur university.
21st February 2010, 07:36 PM
atanu
Senior Member++

hey friend,
in the jadavpur university 85% sheet is reserved for the domicile candidate of west-bengal,
and the rest of 15 % sheet of the total sheet is open for the students of all India,
and for this sheet the admission is taken on the basis of a i e e e rank,
and your marks/score should be very good to taking the admission in the Jadavpur.
ok
all the best.
30th May 2010, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

what advantage do I get for haryana domicile certificate for admission to engineering colleges
31st May 2010, 02:55 AM
sadhan
Senior Member+

dear friend,
if you donot belong from west bengal then you can't get
admission in Yadavpur university as because they will demand for domicile
31st May 2010, 10:56 AM
9A2M00
Senior Member+

you need a hs pass out from any part of wb.
outside state students are not allowed.
though good ranks makes you eligible.only 15 % seats are alloted for students from other state.
31st May 2010, 01:04 PM
nalanda
Senior Member++

dear friend,
yes it is true that for getting admission in the jadvpur you must have domicile certificate other wise you can not take the admission.there is no any option for you regarding the jadapur such get other college.
31st May 2010, 01:06 PM
bholag

dear friend,
you can get admission in Engineering course in Jadavpur University as you belong to different state but only through AIEEE
31st May 2010, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

is there domicile requirement to take admission in state enginerring colleg in aieee throug state rank? if i passed 10 2 from that state
then will i get
admission through my aieee state rank in that state engineering colleg?? plz reply

abhishek uttarakhand.
6th June 2010, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

my, rank in wbjee is 8530. Will i get in any gov college of bengal for electronics&communication?
11th June 2010, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

My brother has got 700 rank in wbjee 2010 and has 23000 rank in aieee. he is from jharkhand. will he get a seat in JU?
4th July 2010, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

i have got 1333 in wbjee .can i get ju?
5th July 2010, 12:13 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

Other states student need not to submit the domicile because the 15% seats are available for the outer states students.

Domicile are required only for the home state students that for those which belong to the west bengal as well.

All the best.
5th July 2010, 07:28 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Yes you can apply through your AIEEE rank . as generally the state tecnical universities conduct counselling for aieee students as they have reserved seat for that. so through this you can aplly for that.
13th July 2010, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

i am resident of Bihar i passed 10th CBSE from West Bengal . now i want to take admmission in 2 in delhi. can i eligeble for Delhi pre medical test?
14th July 2010, 02:35 AM
vanshu sharma

Thumbs up Re: Domicile requirement for admission in Engineering course in Yadavpur University?

there is not any university which u have named
only 15 % seats are reserved for students outside the state
2nd December 2010, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

I donot have a domiscile certificate of bengal.can i apply for jem and get admission in private colleges
29th December 2010, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

To apply for the 15% seats for non domicile students which application form do we fill? do we have to fill any separate form for jadavpur university , or the wbjee or just filling the aieee form will work?
15th January 2011, 03:48 PM
amlendu
Senior Member++

first of all it not yadavpur it is 'jadavpur university' (JU)

you have to RANK below 2,000 in wbjee for addmission to engineering courses in JU.

15 percent seats are for students from other state.
domecile is required only state level exams, if you are get admission in own state then domecile is required otherwise its not required.

thanks
13th May 2011, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

what marks should i get in wbjee to get admission in jadavpur.......... plz reply

vishal gupta
e-mail; [email protected]
12th June 2011, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

my air rank in aieee is 500000 and state rank is 23000 in sc category.can i get seats in any good colleges
16th June 2011, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

my wbjee rank is around 600 and aieee rank is arnd 15000 .. can i get any of the good branches in JU ?? i am from bihar .. plz reply soon
16th June 2011, 02:26 PM
shubham2508

my wbjee rank is ~650 and aieee rank is ~15000 .. can i get any of the top branches in Jadavpur University ?? i am from bihar ...
plz reply soon
28th June 2011, 08:36 AM
Unregistered

my wbjee rank is 46288 in gen category. i m frm jharkhand.can i be called for counseling?
pls reply
2nd July 2011, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

i have got wbjee2011 rank 915. i am not domicile of west bengal. can i get admission in jadavpur university?
7th July 2011, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

my rank is77357.what is my domicile rank.and can ieligible to councling now.
i am from west bengal.
7th July 2011, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

i have w.b domicile. my wbjee rank is 77357.
and plz reply me that can i eligible to councling.my mob.no;8239235382.
23rd July 2011, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

i hAVE GOT 245 rank in wbjee..i am from bihar.can i get admission in jadavpur university
4th August 2011, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

I am a resident of Assam and not a domicile of West Bengal. Can I apply for admission in MCA course in Yadavpur University ? Is there any reserved seat for other state student for the course MCA?
28th December 2011, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

i hav a domicile of wb..can i get admission in ju?
13th January 2012, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

Sir,i'm a living in bengal since my birth.and i also passed 10 and 12 from west bengal.but due to my father business we frequently changes our home.so i didn't have domicile crertificate.pls tell me can i get admission in govt. Collage through my 12 admit certificte
24th March 2012, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

what is the max rank for chemical engg in jadavpur university through aieee 2012?
7th April 2013, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

can i get addmission in jadavpur university thru wbjee, 'm not from west bengal
20th June 2013, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

I AM STAYING IN JHARKHAND AND HAVE GIVEN MY BOARDS FROM HERE I AM A BENGALI AND MY FATHER HAS LAND IN WEST BENGAL WHAT SHOULD I DO TO GET DOMICILE FOR MBBS COURSE (MEDICAL)

ANKITA
5th May 2014, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in any govment engenearing college of uttarakhand through jee rank as i have not domicile of my own state uttrakhand plz help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?