30th September 2011, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

Duration of the paramedical courses after 12th? Best colleges offering the course? What is the scope in it?

i want information on paramedical courses after 12th science,how many yrs course after 12th,which r the best colleges that offer these courses,what is the scope?eligibility for admission,

Related Questions:
  1. Does Orthopedics come under medical or paramedical? Eligibility and the scope?
  2. Best government colleges in Kerala offering Paramedical Course? Is there a published rank list for paramedical admission?
  3. Details about paramedical courses? I have completed 12th with 83% marks
  4. Best colleges in Kerala offering paramedical course? How can I apply?
  5. Information about paramedical courses in Kerala? What is the fee structure and duration?
  6. Which are the government colleges in Kerala offering Paramedical course?
  7. Information about Paramedical Courses and colleges to prefer for these course? What is their fee structure? Any courses in Amrita Institutions?
  8. What is the duration of computer secretary course?
  9. How can I apply for paramedical courses? I have passed 12th class
  10. Paramedical diploma courses in rajasthan after 12th? How to apply and where to get the forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Forensic courses details, course duration and colleges after doing bachelors in Chemistry?
  12. Information regarding Paramedical courses after completion of 12th?
  13. Government colleges which offer Paramedical courses in Kerala?
  14. Information about the various paramedical courses? Which are the colleges? Date of sale of the application form?
  15. Information about Paramedical institutions in Trivandrum?
  16. List of colleges offering paramedical courses in Kerala which are approved by government of Kerala?
  17. When can we apply for paramedical courses in TamilNadu and Kerala? -- [New]
  18. What will be the career scope for M.Sc in Environmental Science and MBA in Hospital Management? List of colleges offering these courses?
18th January 2012, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Duration of the paramedical courses after 12th? Best colleges offering the course? What is the scope in it?

about the navy and army cources for girls after 12th?
25th March 2012, 10:13 PM

Post Re: Duration of the paramedical courses after 12th? Best colleges offering the course? What is the scope in it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
about the navy and army cources for girls after 12th?
cources in para medical after 12
6th May 2012, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Duration of the paramedical courses after 12th? Best colleges offering the course? What is the scope in it?

Duration of all paramedicalcourse
31st May 2012, 08:10 PM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

Hi,
Best colleges offering Paramedical Courses are-

LOURDE'S COLLEGE OF PARAMEDICAL SCIENCES, COCHIN, KERALA
ELITE MISSION HOSPITAL, THRISSUR, KERALA

BHARATH COLLEGE OF PARAMEDICAL SCIENCES, PALA, KERALA

KOVAI MEDICAL CENTER RESEARCH AND EDUCATIONAL TRUST, COIMBATORE, INDIA

M.G.M. MUTHOOT MEDICAL CENTRE, PATHANAMTHITTA, KERALA

CHEMMANNUR ACADEMY, TRIVANDRUM, KERALA

Kerala Institute of Medical Sciences.

31st May 2012, 08:12 PM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

Paramedical course offering Institutions in Kerala :

St.George paramedical institute , Thiruvanthapuram

College of Paramedical , medical trust hospital , M.G Road , Ernakulam
http://www.medicaltrusthospital.com

Eye world school of optometry , Cochin
http://www.drsunilseyeworld.com

Lourde's college of paeamedical sciences , Cochin
http://www.lourdeshospital.in

Elite mission hospital , Thrissur

Bharath college of paramedical sciences , Pala

Kovvai medical center research & education trust , Coimbatore

Chemmannur academy , Trivandrum
http://chemmanuracademy.net

Mother hospital , Thrissur
http://www.motherhospitalthrissur.com

M.G.M muthoot medical centre , Pathanamthitta

Sanford college , Bangalore

Kerala institute of medical science
1st June 2012, 12:03 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear...........
As you are interested for paramedical course after +2 , i am providing you the details information through a chart from where you can get details information about your carrier,..........

Good luck.........
1st June 2012, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

which colleges offer placement on bachelor of cardio vascular technology?
11th June 2012, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

how can i applay for paramedical course?about fee
21st April 2013, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

What is radiology and what facilities i can get from it?
16th May 2013, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

what is the name of course which more job vacancies in medical field ?
18th May 2013, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

please give the list of paramedical courses in tamilnadu
23rd May 2013, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

what about BVCT COURSE IN PARAMEDICAL COURSE?
29th May 2013, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

Duration of pharm d course after 12th? Best colleges offering the course ? What is the scope in it?
10th June 2013, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

i want information on paramedical courses after 12th science,how many yrs course after 12th,which r the best colleges that offer these courses,what is the scope?eligibility for admission
29th January 2014, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Is paramedical course in bss community college in tamilnadu is eligible for practice
18th April 2014, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

which is the best in para medical courses and the centres in thiruvananthapuram and banglore?
24th April 2014, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

How many para medical courses are available in kerala ?
What is it ?
11th June 2014, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

I want to do cardiology technician under paramedical. so in which college can I try for it
17th July 2014, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

I want to do B.Pharmacy....How can I apply and which is the best college......Is there any scholarship scheme??????
24th May 2015, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

What are the courses involved in paramedical and which
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?