16th June 2012, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Is Eastern Maritime institute good for GME course?

What about the great eastern maritime institute for gme course?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Marine Engg. after completing B.Tech. in Mechanical Engg.?
  2. How to get sponsorship by shipping companies for admission to 1 year pre-sea GME/TME course at METI,cochin shipyard ltd. -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which is the best training institute among Anglo Eastern Academy and Tolani Maritime institute?
  4. Date of sale of filling of Merchant Navy forms? List of institutes offering the course?
  5. Is BP college of Mumbai a good college for maritime course? Which course is more beneficial between GME and ETO?
  6. Marine engineering for student appearing in CET this year?
  7. What is the Syllabus for IMU 2011 entrance exam?
  8. Which college is the best to do Navy Engineering College after B.Tech Civil? What is the expected salary?
  9. Can I appear for merchant navy entrance exam for BSc Nautical after scoring 50% in 12th?
  10. Does Anglo Eastern provide any scholarship?
  11. If I have 64% in 10th and 67% in 12th can I join in Merchant Navy?
  12. Good institute for Diploma in Nautical Science? Certificate of International Maritime Academy is valuable? -- [New]
  13. How to join Marine Engineering course after doing diploma in Electrical Engineering? List of colleges offering the course in India?
  14. Which are the top Marine Engineering colleges in Mumbai? Fee structure of the B.Tech course?
  15. Colleges/Institutes which offer Marine Engineering? Procedure of admission and their fee structure?
  16. Am I eligible for Merchant Navy exam after passing 10th? What is the syllabus? Where to get the forms of the entrance test?
  17. List of private Marine Engineering Colleges in Mangalore?
  18. Can I get admission in Marine engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering with 73%
31st July 2016, 01:04 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Eastern Maritime institute good for GME course?

** Yes Eastern Maritime institute is good for GME course.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA

** Candidate must have graduation from a recognized university.

** For admission you need to appear in the entrance examination.

CONTACT ADDRESS

No.54-56, Mumbai-Pune Express Way, Tungarli Village, Opp Lagoona Resort, Next To Perfect Engineering Works, Lonavala, Maharashtra 410403
Phone: 022 6661 3000

OFFICIAL WEBSITE

www.geinstitute.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?