26th May 2015, 11:53 AM
dhrupitha

Education loan under management seat for B.Pharma.

sir,i am the farmers daughter. I had got 70%in pre-university education. I want to study b-pharm.so think that i cant get the govt seat so i want to get it under management seat by taking education loan. So is it possible?? if it is, hw should i apply??

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for education loan in Management seats?
  2. Eduction loan to study M.Pharmacy for Open Category? Can management seat be bought through this loan?
  3. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  4. What are the actions taken by Bank against me if failing to repay Education Loan?
  5. Do I stand a chance to get admission through management quota of Minority Medical colleges of Hyderabad? What about getting Education Loan?
  6. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA in Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai? Terms and conditions to apply?
  7. Can I get education loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course?
  8. How can I get education loan if have no mortgage to show?
  9. How can I apply to get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MBA(Hotel Management) in Cardiff University if my father is working at NTPC?
  10. Can I get education loan if got admission through management quota?
  11. Educational loan for B.Pharmacy student to pursue M.Pharmacy? Can we buy management seats by loan?
  12. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management? How much interest rates will be charged?
  13. Fee structure and process to get management seat in NICMAR? Will bank provide education loan for this institute?
  14. How much subsidy I will get if taken Education Loan of Rs. 3.4 Lacs?
  15. HM Institutes are not recognised for education loan?
  16. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad if already pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  17. Financial assistance to complete BE course?
  18. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
5th July 2015, 11:27 AM
kavitagopani

Default Re: Education loan under management seat for B.Pharma.

Yes, you can get education loan for studies in the course of B.Pharma. Here are the steps to followed -

First you need to take admission in the college. There you have to inform that the fees would be paid by education loan.

After confirmation of your admission, ask the college to give you an admission letter and Fee schedule for the full course. If you want hostel stay then also ask for hostel fee schedule along with the tution fee schedule.

Then visit the nearest State Bank Of India Education Loan Department. There you will have to file the application. Within two or less weeks your loan will be sanctioned. Then they will grant you check for the first semester fees.

For more information visit the education loan department of SBI. Other banks also offer education loan. But State Bank has some Advantages as it offers the loan through government rules and regulations.

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?