2nd June 2018, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

When the notification of Delhi University MSc(Forensic Science) entrance exam will be released?

I want to apply for the entrance exam of Delhi University for admission in MSc in Forensic Science course. I would like to know that when the notification for this entrance exam is going to be release? Kindly let me know about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. When the notification of Delhi University PhD(Zoology) entrance exam will be released? Syllabus of PhD(Zoology) entrance exam?
  2. Details about Delhi University entrance exam to apply for BCA course?
  3. Marks required in BA Honours for admission in MA?
  4. When the notification of PhD(Punjabi) admission will be released in Delhi University?
  5. When the notification of Patna University PhD entrance exam will be released? Eligibility criteria and date of PhD entrance exam? Is PhD in Home Science offered by Patna University?
  6. When the notification of Delhi University MSc(Forensic Science) entrance exam will be released? -- [New]
  7. Procedure of admission in B.Sc(General) or B.Sc(honours) at DU for 2015 session?
  8. Which entrance exam to appear to get into BLDE University for MBBS? Date of release of Notification?
  9. Last date for the availability of forms for B.Ed course of DU? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I get admission in MSc forensic science after BSc microbiology?
  11. Detailed information about AMU-MCA entrance exam? When the notification will be released?
  12. When will the notification be released to join BSc nursing course in NTR university? When is the counseling?
  13. Does IGNOU offer PhD in Hindi course to M.Phil postgraduate?
  14. When the notification of Osmania University M.Com entrance exam will be released? From where I get the application form?
  15. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study PhD in Jadavpur University? When its notification will be released?
  16. When the notification for B.Tech entrance exam will be released by Aligarh Muslim University?
  17. When the notification of NDA will be released?
  18. When the notification of JNU PhD Entrance Test will be released?
3rd June 2018, 12:55 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the notification of Delhi University MSc(Forensic Science) entrance exam will be released?

The notification of Delhi University M.Sc(Forensic Science) entrance exam are given below.

=> Start date for online Registration: May 18, 2018

=> End date for online Registration: June 7, 2018

=> Dates for Entrance Examinations: June 17, 2018

=> Declaration of First Admission list: July 4, 2018

=> Document verification, approval of admission: July 4, 2018

=> Declaration of Second Admission list: July 10, 2018

=> Document verification and approval of admission: July 10, 2018

For more information you can contact at given below address.

Address: Benito Juarez Rd, South Campus, South Moti Bagh, South Campus, South Moti Bagh, New Delhi, Delhi 110021
Phone: 011 2700 6900
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?