8th December 2020, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in the ATC entrance exam for the BSc student with Electronics, Computer Applications and Mathematics?

Hi everyone, I am studying BSc with Electronics, Computer Applications and Mathematics. I would like to know about my eligibility to appear in the ATC entrance exam. Kindly let me know as soon as possible.

10th December 2020, 09:27 PM
Jaishree Sukhwani

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in the ATC entrance exam for the BSc student with Electronics, Computer Applications and Mathematics?

You are eligible for appear the entrance exam for ATC you should have Bachelor’s Degree of Three Years in Science (B. Sc.) with Physics and Mathematics OR Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in any discipline (Physics and Mathematics should be subjects in any one of the semester).
The Airports Authority of India (AAI) has invited applications for ITI trade apprenticeship, graduate apprenticeship and diploma apprenticeship. Candidates can fill and submit the application form which is available on the official website. The last date for submission of the application forms is 31st December
You can apply online at the official website www.aai.aero
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?