7th May 2018, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in NDA exam for a girl candidate?

Hello everyone, I am interested to give NDA entrance exam of this year. I am a female candidate. So, I want to know that I am eligible to not for giving this entrance exam? Kindly let me know about this immediately. Thank you!

28th June 2018, 08:53 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in NDA exam for a girl candidate?

Eligibility Criteria Required to appear in NDA Examination:

I am very sorry to say that you are not eligible to appear in NDA Entrance Examination being a girl. Basically there is a certain educational qualification required to be eligible for appearing in NDA/ NA Examination.

Name of the Exam - National Defence Academy/ Naval Academy

Conducted by - Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)

<> The basic educational qualification required is "12th Class" in 10+2 pattern with Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry subjects.

<> Only unmarried male candidates are eligible to appear in this recruitment. Hence, I am sorry to say that girls or female candidates are not eligible.

<> If you are willing to join Indian Navy, Army or Air Force then I suggest you to pursue Graduation and then appear in CDS (Combined Defence Services) Examination which is conducted by UPSC.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?