24th June 2018, 07:45 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in MP-TET and become a Primary Teacher in Madhya Pradesh for D.El.Ed holder of Uttar Pradesh?

Dear friends, I have done D.El.Ed course from Uttar Pradesh. I want to apply in MP-TET and become a Primary Teacher in Madhya Pradesh. I would like to know that am I eligible to apply for MP-TET? Please reply to me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria to apply for teaching job in schools which are located in Uttar Pradesh?
  2. In which college can I get M.Phil in biotech in gwalior and kanpur?
  3. Cutoff list of Sant Gajanan Maharaj at Shegaon District Buldana? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Information about UP TETE entrance exam?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for CPMT exam from Madhya Pradesh if I study in Uttar Pradesh?
  6. How may I get details about M.Tech application form? How can I apply for the same in Uttar Pradesh and Madhya Pradesh?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for Domicile of Uttar Pradesh if completed schooling in Delhi but my father belongs to Uttar Pradesh?
  8. Names of the best commerce colleges of MP and UP?
  9. Am I eligble to appear in Uttar Pradesh TET for primary teachers? I'm 39 years old and qualified in CTET
  10. Eligibility criteria for government computer teacher in primary school and junior high school in UP? Is PGDCA holder eligible for computer teacher in government school?
  11. Which college can I get after scoring 17520 rank in UPSEE?
  12. What type of branches are available after BSc Microbiology?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for Madhya Pradesh PET entrance exam after completing class 12th CBSE Board from Uttar Pradesh?
  14. Whether other state B.Ed student can apply for Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) exam or not?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria in Uttar Pradesh?
  16. Which are the colleges offering Archaeology course in India?
  17. Can I apply for Polytechnic Entrance Exam of Madhya Pradesh being a resident of Uttar Pradesh?
  18. Can I apply for Madhra Pradesh being a resident of MP?
28th June 2018, 03:51 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in MP-TET and become a Primary Teacher in Madhya Pradesh for D.El.Ed holder of Uttar Pradesh?

MP TET (Madhya Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test) is an entrance exam conducted by the state government for recruiting the candidates as government teachers. It is divided into two categories i.e., primary level school teacher & upper level school teacher.

The eligibility required for primary level school techer attending is mentioned below:

- The candidate have studied senior secondary level education with minimum 50% from any recognized board.
- The candidate should also have a B.Ed or D.El.Ed level degree with 50% from any recognized university/ institute. Since it is for primary level D.El.Ed is accepted for attending MP TET exam.
- The candidates who are passed of appearing for final year exams are also eligible for the MP TET exam.

Since you have studied D.El.Ed from UP Board you are eligible for applying to MP TET exam.

For notifications, application forms and other details visit the official website of MP TET.
16th July 2022, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in MP-TET and become a Primary Teacher in Madhya Pradesh for D.El.Ed holder of Uttar Pradesh?

can someone become up teacher doing b.ed from mp
25th July 2022, 02:18 AM
Unregistered

I have don btc from up is im eligible for mptet and what the procedure after clearing mptet
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?