3rd January 2018, 10:59 AM
bhuvanajihoo

Eligibility for B.Ed after M.Sc. in Computer Science?

Can I do B.Ed after M.Sc in Computer Science? If yes, then which subject should I choose in B.Ed?

Related Questions:
  1. Is BEd mandatory to become a Teacher for Computer Science postgraduate?
  2. Which courses are available in Pune University after completing BCS in Pune
  3. Can I do MSc Computer Science in private after graduating in computer science?
  4. Is it possible to do MSc IT after BA? What is the eligibility for MSc IT?
  5. Difference between MSC IT and MSC cs(computer Science)?
  6. Is there any reserved quota for Andaman Students in NIT Durgapur for MSc computer science?
  7. How to do M.Phil after completing MSc computer science?
  8. Universities of B.Ed in Mumbai? What is the fee structure? I have completed MSc in Computer Science
  9. List of colleges offering BEd to BSc(Computer Science) student in Bhopal
  10. Is it a right choice to opt for MSc computer science after doing BCA? Which is better between MCA and MSc computer science?
  11. Duration of B.Ed correspondence course? Is there any LE for MSc holders?
  12. How to do M.Tech in Computer Science after finishing MSc Computer Science?
  13. Required Eligibility criteria to do M.Sc in Computer Science of Osmania University? Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Maths, Electronics and Computer Science?
  14. Eligibility to apply in PGT(Computer Science) for MSc(Maths and Computer Application) student of IGNOU?
  15. What to do after bsc in computer science? MSc or MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the difference between MSc maths and MSc computer science?
  17. MSc Mathematics or MSc Computer Science after BSc Computer Science?
  18. List of colleges for doing M.Sc. and M.Phil. in computer science? Can I do Ph.D. just after B.Sc. in computer science?
5th January 2018, 11:21 AM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for B.Ed after M.Sc. in Computer Science?

Yes, you are eligible for studying B.Ed after completing M.Sc in computer science.

B.Ed (Bachelor of Education) is a graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 2 years.

The eligibility requirements for studying B.Ed is to complete your graduation/ masters/ PhD level degree with 50% in any related stream from any recognized university.

For getting admission you need to visit the college directly and fill the application. Based on your performance you’ll be given admission. You can select any stream related to computers or any subject.
7th January 2018, 09:33 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhuvanajihoo View Post
Can I do B.Ed after M.Sc in Computer Science? If yes, then which subject should I choose in B.Ed?
Yes, you are eligible for B.ED degree course after your completion of M.SC degree in Computer Science. All you need to have is 50% in aggregate in your Bachelor degree course or in Master degree course from recognized university. The age limit of candidate should be below 40 years for general candidates and for SC/ST/OBC the age limit for them is 45 years respectively.

Admission to the B.ED degree programme is done on the basis of entrance examination as well as some of the college may include the personal interview round too. The duration of the programme is for 2 years. B.ed degree course is available both (Regular mode of study or Distance mode of study). You may select any one of them according to your choice.

Since you have done your M.SC in Computer Science so I would suggest you to take Computer as your main subject in B.ED degree course because now a days teaching Computer subject is in demand and after completing your B.ED degree you can easily apply for teaching post (primary as well as secondary) in any reputed school of India as well as outside India too.

Here are the list of some of the college/university for B.ED course - Regular as well as Distance mode:

University of Calicut
Address: Thrissur- Calicut Road, Kerala- 673635

Nehru College of Education
Address: RS No 19/3, Water Tank Street, Pondicheery - 605502

Indira Gandhi National Open University

Calcutta University
Address: www.caluniv.ac.in

Bangalore University

Jamia Milia Islamia
Address: Jamia Nagar New Delhi- 110025
5th August 2020, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

After msc cs and b.ed can i able to teach in any junior college to teach or i do mca
21st December 2021, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

After complete course Msc computer science.is it necessary to do b.ed for teaching?
27th December 2021, 11:39 PM
IPHONE13

The B.Ed Computer Science eligibility criteria demand the students have pursued a 10+2 from a recognized board. There is no age limit for this course. The students have to also pass the entrance exams for eligibility into the B.Ed Computer Science colleges.
6th April 2023, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

How many fees for completion of b,ed
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?