21st February 2012, 08:36 PM
subhash9999

Eligibility of B.Ed from Jammu and IP University? How much marks are required?

Sir, what's the eligibility of b.ed from jammu & i.p. University & how many marks required for the admission.

Related Questions:
  1. UNIVERSITY OF JAMMU - BEd OLD SOLVED QUESTION PAPERS -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is B.Ed. degree course offered by Jammu University governed under NCTE act?
  3. How can I apply for correspondence B.Ed in Jammu University? What is the eligibility for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the last date for admission in B.Ed distance course in Jammu University
  5. How may I get admission in B.Ed course offered by Jammu university after scoring 47% marks in MA?
  6. How may I join B.Ed course through correspondence from Jammu university after completing MA with 62% marks?
  7. What's the eligibility criteria for B.Ed in Jammu Kashmir university? I've done BA from Delhi university with 40% marks
  8. Is graduation from BSPUP recognized in Jammu University? Can I do any PG degree from UGC recognized university?
  9. What is the total fee of Jammu University of B.Ed?
  10. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in B.Ed from Jammu University? -- [New]
  11. Eligibility criteria and fee structure of B.Ed course from Jammu university?
  12. Last date of B.Ed form submission in Jammu university?
  13. Admission in B.Ed and Jammu after scoring 47%?
  14. Is Jammu University recognized by NCTE? How can I get any job?
  15. What is the date of notification of B.Ed Jammu University
  16. What is the last date of form submission submission and the fee structure of B.Ed course offered by Jammu university?
  17. How may I do B.Ed through correspondence from Jammu university? I've done M.A(Hindi) with 62% marks from GNDU Amritsar
  18. Percentage required in 12th class to get admission for B.Com honors from Jammu University?
28th February 2012, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility of B.Ed from Jammu and IP University? How much marks are required?

Sir, what's the eligibility of b.ed from jammu University & how many marks required for the admission.

Plz reply me.
31st March 2012, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility of B.Ed from Jammu and IP University? How much marks are required?

what r subject for b.ed entrance
16th April 2012, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

what are the requirement for school teacher in taking admission in any university
1st May 2012, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

eligibility for b.ed from jammu university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?