7th August 2018, 01:26 AM
hasnifaizil24

Eligibility to become a College Professor in Kerala for a PhD(Economics) holder of Sathyabama University?

Hello friends, I have completed my PhD in Economics from Sathyabama University. I want to become a Professor now in Kerala. So, am I eligible to become a Professor in any reputed college of Kerala?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering BCom(H) along with LLB in Kollam
  2. List of colleges offering BSc(Forensic Science) in Kerala -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What should I do after M.Com to be Professor or Lecturer? Eligibility criteria and future prospect?
  4. Where to get admission form for M.A Arabics course? Date of sale of forms?
  5. Is chemical engineering or agricultural engineering better than CSE or ECE?
  6. Is it possible to get transfer from Kerala University to a good college after doing MBA under Kerala University?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria required for appointment in the post of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor in the department of Fine Arts and Music at Vishva Bharati University?
  8. List of good colleges offering MSc electronics in southern India? I have completed BSc Physics with 90% marks
  9. How to become a professor in a government polytechnic in biotechnology department?
  10. Names of the colleges offering B.E environmental engineering in Tamilnadu
  11. Qualifications required to be a Professor of engineering college? How to be a Professor?
  12. Will there be more Job Opportunities for the candidates after completion of M.Phil in Mathematics?
  13. Whether a PhD Mechanical holder from CMJ University can become a Professor of Anna University?
  14. Eligibility for Professor, Assistant Professor and Lecturer in a polytechnic institute?
  15. Eligibility to teach engineering college as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor?
  16. Government colleges having MFA, MSW or M.A(English)?
  17. Why private engineering colleges do not permit Lecturer job to candidate done M.Tech after M.Sc?
  18. BE part time holder can do ME in CAD from Anna university?
20th January 2023, 12:12 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to become a College Professor in Kerala for a PhD(Economics) holder of Sathyabama University?

The basic educational qualification required for Assistant professor recruitment is masters degree in concerned subject with atleast 55% marks.

The selection process consists of written exam and personal interview.
The candidate must have passed the comprehensive test conducted by UGC or equivalent tests conducted by State Government.
Those with PhD degree are not liable to provide NET certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?