13th January 2012, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for admission in B.Ed from J&K?

what is the eligibilty criteria for admission in b.ed from the jammu and kashmir university

Related Questions:
  1. How can I seek my career in education after graduating in political science from JMC, DU?
  2. Eligibility criteria for B.Ed correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Will I be able to apply in Kerala for studying B.Ed? What is the procedure? What is the cost of B.Ed course? What is the duration of the course?
  4. Can I do B.Ed course while doing graduation?
  5. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  6. What is the procedure to follow to become a school teacher after completion of B.Tech degree?
  7. How to get admission in B.Ed in any college of UP?
  8. How to do B.Ed course through correspondence? Procedure for admission? What is the course duration, fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  9. Eligibility criteria to take admission into B.Ed course? Universities providing B.Ed course in Distance Learning? Eligibility criteria for taking admission into CDAC?
  10. Bachelor of Fine Arts is equivalent to B.Ed course?
  11. After studying M.Com distance course what should I do?
  12. When and where will the application forms for B.Ed. entrance exams of Mumbai University be available?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria followed for getting Ph.D course admission? -- [New]
  14. Eligibility criteria for admission in 3 years LLB course? Universities/colleges in Delhi, Rajasthan and UP?
  15. Required Eligibility criteria to do B.Ed course from Sikkim Manipal University? When to get admission for this course for the year 2012?
  16. B.Sc Nursing graduate can do M.Sc in Nuclear Medicine Technology?
  17. MP online B.Ed registration date and procedure?
  18. Procedure for admission in C.Dac Bangalore? What is the eligibility criteria? Fee structure and duration?
27th March 2012, 05:35 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for admission in B.Ed from J&K?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the eligibilty criteria for admission in b.ed from the jammu and kashmir university

Candidate seeking for admission in the Bachelor of Education [B.Ed] program, from Jammu University, must have passed the Bachelors degree program, with a minimum of 45% marks from a recognized University. Candidates belonging to Sc/St/OBC category must have scored a minimum of 40% marks in the Bachelors degree program.
75% of the sanctioned seats shall be filled from candidates who:
[i] are Graduates of the University of Jammu, or
[ii] belong to areas falling within the territorial jurisdiction of the University of Jammu but have passed the qualifying examination from a University other than the University of Jammu, or
[iii] are employees of the Central or State Government.
Remaining 25% seats shall be filled from amongst eligible candidates who neither belong to the territorial jurisdiction of the University of Jammu nor have passed the qualifying examination from the University of Jammu.
2nd May 2012, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

i want to say i am graduate in kota open university but my heigheir secondry marksheet is no ,so jammu university b.ed course .can i do this.
9th July 2012, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

I have 43% in graduation.can i do b.Ed course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?