18th January 2019, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for B.Ed? Is there only one entrance for B.Ed in whole India?

I am eligible or not to do the B.Ed if I get 44% in Bachelor degree and 55% in Master degree? Further, which all entrance do I need to undergo for B.Ed? Is there only one entrance exam in whole India for B.Ed or each state conducts it own examination?

28th January 2019, 05:38 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for B.Ed? Is there only one entrance for B.Ed in whole India?

No, there is no common entrance test for admission in all the institutes in B.Ed course.

B.Ed is Bachelor in Education. It is two year or four semester course.

The common eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor course from a recognised university with minimum 50% aggregate.

For detail information about the admission procedure visit at the official website of the institute.
29th January 2019, 02:38 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for B.Ed? Is there only one entrance for B.Ed in whole India?

There is no single or common entrance examination for admission in B.Ed course in all the universities or colleges.

The entrance is conducted by state government, universities or colleges for the admission.

The eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree or master degree with minimum 50% aggregate.

So, you are eligible to appear for the examination to get admission. Visit official website of the institute to get detail for the admission procedure.
31st January 2019, 09:11 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

B.Ed refers to Bachelor of Education and it is a professional teacher training degree course required by those who are looking to become a teacher.

The minimum education required to pursue B.Ed degree course is a bachelor's degree in Humanities /Science / Commerce stream with at least 50% marks from a recognised university. Marks relaxation of 5-10% is allowed for candidates belonging to reserved category.

So, having completed your graduation with just 44% marks, you are eligible to pursue B.Ed degree course from a recognised university only if you belong to reserved category otherwise not.

Further, there is no common national level admission test offering admission in B.Ed degree course across various universities rather each university conduct its own admission test or offers admission as per merit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?