22nd September 2011, 02:18 AM
prabhat kumar verma

Eligibility criteria for BHEL and NTPC being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of Engineering?

sir i am 3rd year engg student. Please tell me criteria in bhel, ntpc & power sector of 10+2.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get Training application form for NTPC or BHEL being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. Is this possible for me to get a Job in BHEL being a Physically Handicapped candidate pursuing 3rd year of ECE? What Qualification I need to have for this?
  3. Information regarding Cut off marks for GATE Exam for PSE, NTPC and BHEL being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of BE in EEE?
  4. Criteria and procedure for training in companies like BHEL, NTPS, ISRO after B.E (ECE) 3rd year?
  5. Eligibility criteria to apply Jobs in Core Electrical Companies like NTPC, NHPC and SAIL being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of Electrical Engineering?
  6. STUDY MATERIAL FOR PREPARING FOR P.S.U. EXAMS(BHEL,NTPC,etc.) WITH A BACHELOR'S DEGREE IN E.E.E. BRANCH.
  7. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC, BHEL and NDPL for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student? -- [New]
  8. Procedure to do Summer Training in NTPC being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year in EEE?
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Training at NTPC being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of Mechanical Engineering?
  10. How can I apply for summer training in BSNL, BHEL, NTPC and other companies in Bihar? I am pursuing B.Tech(2nd year) with E&TC stream
  11. Eligibility criteria for engineering job in NTPC? I am a 3rd year B.tech student of electrical engineering
  12. Eligibility criteria to apply for jobs in NTPC, BHEL and IOCL after B.E. Mechanical Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the eligibility criteria to get a job in NTPC? I am B.Tech 3rd year electrical engineering student
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BHEL, BPCL, HPCL, IOCL, GAIL, NTPC and IIT for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  15. How to apply for Training in NTPC being a candidate from 3rd year of Engineering?
  16. Procedure to do Summer Training in NTPC, BHEL and other good Automobile Companies after completion of 3rd year with Mechanical stream?
  17. How can I apply for Summer Training in BSNL, BHEL, NTPC and other companies pursuing my 2ed year Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering?
  18. Which books are recommended for NTPC and BHEL competition preparation?
22nd September 2011, 05:00 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for BHEL and NTPC being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of Engineering?

Dear Friend

Both NTPC and BHEL recruit both diploma holders and graduates (engineering).

You can apply for the recruitment exams of NTPC and / or BHEL, after completion
of your course.

The eligibility for final year students depends on the schedule of recruitment.

If the notification for the exam comes around December-May, then final year
students can apply for the exam otherwise only those students can apply who have
completed the course. This is just a rough idea.
The exact eligibility can be understood only from the advertisement of the exam.

For example; presently NTPC has published advertisement for recruitment of Diploma
trainees and only those who have completed diploma in engineering in Mechanical/
Civil/Electrical/Electrnics/Instrumentation and related branch, are eligible for the exam.

For B.Tech. Student
You can apply for NTPC Executive Trainee post through GATE.
First you will haev to apply for GATE and on the basis of GATE registration no.
you can apply for NTPC ET post after 6th Jan, 2012.

Similar rules apply for BHEL.
13th October 2011, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for BHEL and NTPC being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of Engineering?

aggregrate % of b.e in ntpc or bhel
10th December 2011, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

What is minimum % required for electrical engg
17th December 2011, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

What is minimum % required for electrical engg
4th January 2012, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

can apply for ntpc with out gate
and am pursuing my graduation in computer science&engineering
12th January 2012, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

waht is minimum % required for bhel and ntpc ?
10th February 2012, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

I have secured 60.2% in btech,49.6% in 2,55.5%in 10^th am i elegible for BHEL,NTPC?
19th February 2012, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

i am 3rd year electrical eng student how to apply for ntpc and bhel?
19th March 2012, 08:42 AM
Unregistered

after qualifying on gate...what is the next procedure?
5th May 2012, 06:27 AM
Unregistered

Sir i m graduate in bio stream.is there a job for me in BHEL ? Otherwise through which "I.T.I" COURSES i can get a in BHEL ?My email id is....."[email protected]".sir kindly reply....
9th August 2012, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

when i'l get the answer of the above questions asked....??????
28th December 2012, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

how i apply in bhel and ntpc for summer tarining plz gave me rply......
13th January 2013, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have secured 60.2% in btech,49.6% in 2,55.5%in 10^th am i elegible for BHEL,NTPC?
no you cannot
16th February 2013, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

when the form of diploma holder in ntpc will be published?
26th February 2014, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

can leet student (2 years)of diploma holder apply for NTPC?
5th July 2014, 07:59 AM
Unregistered

sir...I am doing BE(EEE) final year...may I know the electrical software oriented jobs in BHEL
11th April 2015, 05:27 AM
Unregistered

I AM A STUDENT OF FINAL YEAR (B.TECH, ECE BRANCH CAN I APPLY FOR JOB IN NTPC/BHEL
KINDLY SUGGEST ME HOW I CAN
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?