20th July 2017, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to do part time diploma in electrical and electronics engineering?

I have completed my diploma in electrical and electronics engineering am going for the job am going to do B. Tech(EEE) in Anna university part-time what's the eligibility conditions? Can you please list me down all the criteria which will be followed? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer Part Time Electrical & Electronics Engineering Diploma course in Andhra Pradesh?
  2. Part time courses for Diploma holder in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  3. List of colleges offering part time Electrical and Electronics Diploma course to 12th PCM student in Andhra Pradesh?
  4. Is North Calcutta Polytechnic AICTE approved college?
  5. Details of electrical and electronics engineering related PG Diploma courses and their eligibility criteria?
  6. Colleges/universities in Mumbai offering part time B.Tech in Electrical? What is the eligibility criteria and procedure?
  7. List of Evening Polytechnic colleges which offer Part Time Diploma in Computer Science Engineering and Electrical & Electronics Engineering in Chennai?
  8. Can I do part time Ph.D in Maths while doing B.E in Electrical Engineering?
  9. Can I do part time PG Diploma in Electrical course without attending any classes?
  10. Part time PG Diploma in Electrical engineering?
  11. Can I join part time Diploma in electrical engineering? Relaxation for 1st year diploma student who is already in double diploma?
  12. Is diploma a correct qualification for BITS Pilani? What's the minimum eligibility criteria they look for?
  13. Which colleges are offering part time course in Chennai? I am interested to study diploma in electrical engineering part time course
  14. What is the procedure to follow for doing diploma in Electrical and Electronics in correspondence mode?
  15. How to do part time Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Delhi/Haryana for a Government employee?
  16. Can I do B.E Part time after completing Diploma in Electrical Engineering 4 years back? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What are the jobs after completing part time diploma in electrical engineering?
  18. Am I eligible for central government job after completion of 4 years part time diploma course?
23rd July 2017, 01:51 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to do part time diploma in electrical and electronics engineering?

First of all, let me tell you that All Indian Council for Technical Education which approved various technical courses has not approved any part time technical courses like diploma or bachelor's degree in technology or engineering.

If some university or institutes claim that its part time course is valid then it is not true. You should pursue B.Tech in regular mode from any AICTE approved institution.

You can apply for Joint Entrance Exam to get admission in top engineering colleges of India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?