20th July 2017, 04:02 PM
priyanka singh87

What is the age limit for women who are working and wanted to apply for UPSC exams?

Hello Sir/Mam, I am priyanka Singh would like to know the age limit for the women who are working and still wanted to apply for UPSC exams. Because am working but still, I want to apply for UPSC exams? Can you please guide me on this? Thank you!

22nd July 2017, 11:52 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the age limit for women who are working and wanted to apply for UPSC exams?

There are various examination conducted by UPSC. The age limit varies with examination. So, it is tough to give detail for each of them.

But, the most common examination conducted by UPSC is Civil Service examination.

The age limit to appear for Civil Service examination is 21-32 years and relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category.

There is no special relaxation in age limit for women candidates to appear for examination. To get information about any UPSC examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
23rd July 2017, 01:47 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the age limit for women who are working and wanted to apply for UPSC exams?

There is no such upper age relaxation applicable to candidates who are working lady. You will get upper age relaxation as per your category. There is no upper age relaxation for candidates of open category, three years to OBC and five years to SC/ST. Upper age limit for UPSC exams are:

Civil Services exam: 32 years.

CDS exam: 25 years.

CAPF exam: 25 years.

Indian Engineering Services exam: 30 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?