18th July 2012, 02:52 AM
Ravikant Raman

Eligibility criteria for doing diploma after engineering? Is there any entrance exam? What is the procedure to apply?

Sir, I am engineering seventh semester student and having 76% aggregate so want to know what are the eligibility criteria for doing diploma after engineering, is their any enterance exam or we can take direct admission after engineering and also want to know what are the other applying procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for JEXPO?
  2. How to do B.Tech after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. Syllabus, eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for RTO exam
  4. Procedure to apply and eligibility criteria of Odisha-DET for Electrical & Electronics Diploma student?
  5. What is the minimum eligibility criteria asked to apply for Assistant Loco Pilot post? -- [New]
  6. When common entrance test for engineering and medical will be applied all over India? Eligibility and procedure to apply for WBJEE?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria asked in IIT for doing 3 years Chemical Engineering diploma course? What is the syllabus followed for the diploma entrance exam?
  8. Eligiblity criteria and procedure of admission in Diploma in Production Engineering for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  9. Is it possible to pursue degree course in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 10th basis? Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission?
  10. Eligibility Criteria of CDAC entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible for RTO exam after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering? Procedure for the entrance exam and selection criteria?
  12. How to apply for RTO Exam being a Diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering? Syllabus and Required Eligibility criteria for this Exam?
  13. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Diploma CET for 3rd year Electrical Engineering Diploma student?
  14. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) after completed 3 years Diploma course? Eligibility to apply?
  15. Eligibility criteria to get in India Navy as officer's post after diploma in Mechanical Engineering? What is the entry procedure?
  16. Can I apply for RTO Exam after the completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Eligibility criteria for RTO Exam?
  17. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Diploma CET for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  18. Entrance exam for getting admission in PhD(Computer) at MIT, USA? Procedure and eligibility criteria?
24th August 2012, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for doing diploma after engineering? Is there any entrance exam? What is the procedure to apply?

Sir i have completed my diploma in computer technology with first class can i apply for RTO officer, there is any entrance exam,
plz reply
22nd May 2013, 10:09 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for doing diploma after engineering? Is there any entrance exam? What is the procedure to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravikant Raman View Post
Sir, I am engineering seventh semester student and having 76% aggregate so want to know what are the eligibility criteria for doing diploma after engineering, is their any enterance exam or we can take direct admission after engineering and also want to know what are the other applying procedure.
Dear Friend,
First thing is that if you have already completed your Degree in Engineering Courses then there is no need to give any exams or anything in order to join Diploma Courses.
In fact Diploma Courses doesn't requires any of the Entrance Examinations just you must have complete your 10th Standard Board Examinations from any of the recognised Board.

From my point of view you are just wasting your time as per your detail you have already completed your Engineering Courses and there is no need to give Diploma as Diploma is one of the small level course in Engineering.

But,At last Choice is yours you may continue with it if you want.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?