25th January 2011, 04:55 PM
rohitkkkmr

Eligibility criteria of MCA entrance examination? Fee structure of MCA course in top colleges?

how many rupees will require for doing mca..?

and tell me the list of popular mca college in india?

what is the requirement for mca examination...?like percentage (%) will also require for that n if ya then how many..?? plzz help me sir ..

Related Questions:
  1. List of best MCA colleges in India? What is the eligibility to enter in MCA college? What is the fee structure and entrance exam date?
  2. How much I have to score to get in top colleges in Chennai in TANCET? What is the fee structure of MCA colleges?
  3. List of top 10 MCA colleges or universities in European countries? Scope, fee structure and salary expectation after completing MCA?
  4. Will I get admission in top colleges of Pune University after scoring 66 marks in MCA entrance exam? Fee structure of those colleges?
  5. Can I study MCA after completing B.Sc without Computer Application? List of colleges with good placement facility? -- [New]
  6. Can I do MCA course after completing B.Com? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  7. Entrance Exam pattern for MCA in IIT Roorkee? Top Colleges for MCA which give admission through Entrance Exam?
  8. Top colleges for MCA course? Fee structure of the course?
  9. Best colleges for doing MCA course? Top colleges for MBA in Tamilnadu? Fee structure of those colleges? Maximum TANCET marks needed to join those colleges?
  10. Affordable MCA colleges which take admissions through entrance exams?
  11. Top Colleges in Tamilnadu for MCA course? Fee structure of the course?
  12. Top MCA colleges in Tamilnadu? Fee structure for the course in the colleges? Maximum TANCET marks needed to join these colleges?
  13. Edibility for MCA after B.Sc(CS)? Fee structure for MCA?
  14. Eligibility criteria for outside Maharashtra students?
  15. Will I get admission in top colleges of Pune university after scoring 66 marks in MCA entrance test? Fee structure of those colleges and schedule of the colleges?
  16. List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria and entrance exam, offering MCA course in Karnataka?
  17. What is the fee structure to get admitted in MCA?
  18. Admission details including fee structure of JNU University for MCA program?
29th January 2011, 06:15 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria of MCA entrance examination? Fee structure of MCA course in top colleges?

You need to be graduate like in BCA , Bcom etc.
Best option is to pursue through NIT or IIT
30th January 2011, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria of MCA entrance examination? Fee structure of MCA course in top colleges?

fee in maharastra of mca
1st February 2011, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

i am bca 3rd year student i want to give entrance exam for mca but i didn't clear 12th maths.but i clear maths in bca 1st year. please tell me i am able or not
3rd February 2011, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

i have done my 12th with science stream without maths,and i have done b.sc and PGDCA from DOEACC. can i able to sit in all MCA Enterence exams.?please reply..
thanks
7th February 2011, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

i need the fees details for anna university for mca?
18th February 2011, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

eligibilty critiriya for mca admission in top colleges????/
19th February 2011, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

I HAVE DONE MY 12TH WITH SCIENCE STREAM WITHOUT MATHS ;AND I HAVE DONE B.SC AND PGDCA FROM LU. CAN I ABLE TO SIT IN ALL MCA ENTRANCE EXAM? PLZ REPLY..THANKS.
24th February 2011, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

i want to know about mca collages in dehli thanks my cont no 9460322387
25th February 2011, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria of MCA entrance examination?
28th February 2011, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

I want to know the fee structure for mca for sc/st students
9th March 2011, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

fees structure for mca examination
26th March 2011, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

how many marks should we get in class12 so that we can get admission in mca colledge delhi
1st April 2011, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

which is the best college for mca in delhi
15th April 2011, 07:32 PM
abhishekjnu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
there are many institutes in india for mca, the best are JNU, new delhi, fees 216 rs. only...lowest...
then IIT jam exam for iit roorkee and du...
then BHU mca,. fees 12000.....
HCU, hyderabad...
pune university, pune ( maharasyra.)..
other primier are nit' s exam NIMCET...by all nit's....
15th April 2011, 07:34 PM
abhishekjnu

Quote:
there are many institutes in india for mca, the best are JNU, new delhi, fees 216 rs. only...lowest...
then IIT jam exam for iit roorkee and du...
then BHU mca,. fees 12000.....
HCU, hyderabad...
pune university, pune ( maharasyra.)..
other primier are nit' s exam NIMCET...by all nit's...

regards - abhishek khare( mca, JNU).
20th April 2011, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

i am vivek tiwari. i want to know fee for mca in bhu.plz tell me.
23rd April 2011, 02:57 AM
Unregistered

I'm Sohan Kumar from Bihar.I have Completed my 12th with Math and I got 49.8% marks. Now I'm doing BSC.IT from Kuvempu Unversity with Distance Learning.
Am I eligible for the All top MCA colleges Entrance Exam ?
Please Tell me !I will be Thankfull to you
Email Id :- [email protected]
please send me Response at My Email ID...
Thanku.......
25th April 2011, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

hi
i am the student of bca 4th sem in ignou university and will to do mca, in a regular full time stream. i wanted to know that am i eligible to take the mca enterence exam.
26th April 2011, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

I'm Dineshkumar i want to know about best college in Banglore to do MCA and also fee structure of that college...
29th April 2011, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my 10 2 3(b.a) without math can do mca? please send me unversity name
my email id [email protected]
30th April 2011, 02:07 PM
strange_rahul
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Eligibility criteria of MCA entrance examination? Fee structure of MCA course in top colleges?

You must have Maths in your 12th class for appearing in MCA entrance so if you have then can appear for same.....
10th May 2011, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

I need to know about the date of TANCET exam 2012 or any exams will be conducted in the month of November too if so I need to know the dates of exam I need to study MCA.. So please kindly help me to know..
11th May 2011, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

when was the mca entrance exam for 2011 batch?and where it is?
11th May 2011, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

i want to know that the student who has pass in intermidiate with biology not with math can apply for mca after bca
13th May 2011, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Please send me criteria for the Addmision in MCA from YCMOU & fee structure also.
Email Id is [email protected]
25th May 2011, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

i am sumit i want to know about best mca college in delhi
30th May 2011, 07:39 PM
stranger351

MCA is good course and job placements are also good.
All Maths students are eligible for applying for MCA course..
Means that all students which have Maths in there intermediate are eligible For apply for MCA..

OR
students have maths in their BCA course or other graduation are eligible for apply for MCA...
1st June 2011, 01:16 AM
shlrao
Senior Member+

The total money required to do MCA is 2.5 to 5 Lakhs it depend from which institute you are pursuing your MCA degree.

In India many university/colleges are running this 3 year course. The top list of MCA colleges are given here-
1. National Institute of Technology Jirania, Agartala
2. Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad
3. Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology Bhopal
4. National Institute of Technology, Calicut (Kerala)
5. National Institute of Technology Durgapur
6. National Institute of Technology Jamshedpur
7. National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra (Haryana)
8. National Institute of Technology, Raipur
9. Vallore Institute of Technology (VIT)
10. IIT Roorkee
11. Pune University, Pune
12. Delhi University, Delhi
13. Jawaharlal Nehru University, Delhi
14. Singhania University, Jhunjhunu
15. University of Rajasthan, Jaipur
16. Rajasthan technical university, kota
17. Amity University, Jaipur
18. IP University, Delhi
19. GJU, Hisar
20. MDU, Rohtak
21. SKIT, Jaipur
22. Andhra University
23. Pune University
24. Birla Institute of Information technology, Ranchi
25. Banasthali Vidyapeeth, Banasthali

Those candidate who have completed there graduation from any recognised university with the math as a main subject in graduation and 12th class and has secured minimum 60% marks are eligible to take admission in MCA.
The admission in MCA is entrance exam which is to be conducted at the national and state level every year.
The main MCA entrance exams are NIMCET, IIT-JAM, JNU, DU, VITMEE, TANCET, RMCAT, OLET (Haryana), BHU, IPU, KMAT etc.
1st June 2011, 01:17 AM
shlrao
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Eligibility criteria of MCA entrance examination? Fee structure of MCA course in top colleges?

The total money required to do MCA is 2.5 to 5 Lakhs it depend from which institute you are pursuing your MCA degree.

In India many university/colleges are running this 3 year course. The top list of MCA colleges are given here-
10. IIT Roorkee
18. IP University, Delhi
19. GJU, Hisar
20. MDU, Rohtak
21. SKIT, Jaipur
22. Andhra University
23. Pune University

Those candidate who have completed there graduation from any recognised university with the math as a main subject in graduation and 12th class and has secured minimum 60% marks are eligible to take admission in MCA.
The admission in MCA is entrance exam which is to be conducted at the national and state level every year.
The main MCA entrance exams are NIMCET, IIT-JAM, JNU, DU, VITMEE, TANCET, RMCAT, OLET (Haryana), BHU, IPU, KMAT etc.
3rd June 2011, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir i have completed my BSC Computer science and i want complete MCA ,it is possible to do or not???
6th June 2011, 02:16 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am a poor student i will be complete my b.c.a 2012 give me right suggestion
7th June 2011, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

fee structure of mca in gov. eng college aurangabad
9th June 2011, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

from which website i can get the forms for mca enterance
10th June 2011, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

which is better and demanding in today life bcs or bca?
13th June 2011, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,

I am Rupali Shirsath. I have completed my 3 years Diploma In hotel Management And Catering Technology after HSC in Bakery And confectionery. I want to change my field and I am good in maths so a am i eligible to do Part time MCA course. If yes let me know the best colleges for the course in Pune.
19th June 2011, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

Friends,
I m Avinash Pal.I just wanna know,does Mca enterance exam requires any computer knowledge or any degree in it???
27th June 2011, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Respected Sir,

I am Rupali Shirsath. I have completed my 3 years Diploma In hotel Management And Catering Technology after HSC in Bakery And confectionery. I want to change my field and I am good in maths so a am i eligible to do Part time MCA course. If yes let me know the best colleges for the course in Pune.
if u want to take admission mca in all over Bangalore pune than contact:08792561576
27th June 2011, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Dear sir i have completed my BSC Computer science and i want complete MCA ,it is possible to do or not???
iits possible and if you want admission than contact 08792561576
27th June 2011, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
which is better and demanding in today life bcs or bca?

bca if you want to take admission contact:08792561576
30th June 2011, 02:00 AM
raisahab

Hi dear,

10. IIT Roorkee
18. IP University, Delhi
19. GJU, Hisar
20. MDU, Rohtak
21. SKIT, Jaipur
22. Andhra University
23. Pune University

Thanks
5th July 2011, 08:29 AM
Unregistered

I'm Avinash yadav from U.P.I have Completed my 12th with Math and I got 67% marks. Now I'm doing BSC.IT from Kuvempu Unversity with Distance Learning.
Am I eligible for the All top MCA colleges Entrance Exam ?
Please Tell me !I will be Thankfull to you
Email Id :- [email protected]
please send me Response at My Email ID...
Thanku.
8th July 2011, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
I HAVE DONE MY 12TH WITH SCIENCE STREAM WITHOUT MATHS ;AND I HAVE DONE B.SC AND PGDCA FROM LU. CAN I ABLE TO SIT IN ALL MCA ENTRANCE EXAM? PLZ REPLY..THANKS.
same problem
13th July 2011, 06:43 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
what is the requirement for mca examination...?like percentage (%) will also require for that n if ya then how many..?? plzz help me sir ..
Any graduate who has passed or appearing for the final year degree examination in any discipline (Science, Commerce, Arts, Engineering or any approved University) with 50% aggregate is eligible to apply for MCA.
Candidates must have mathematics as a subject in their 10+2 course or any one year of graduation.
B.C.A. qualified candidates can also pursue M.C.A.

Quote:
how many rupees will require for doing mca..?
The fee structure for MCA varies from college to college....

It is for government and different for Private college...

In govt colleges it is comparatively less than private colleges.

For example....

the fees per semester in IGNOU is up to Rs.12,200...while in institutes such as BITS, it reaches to Rs.30,000 per semester.

Quote:
and tell me the list of popular mca college in india?
The top colleges and Universities in India for pursuing MCA are---

Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU),

Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS),

Sikkim Manipal University,

Banaras Hindu University (BHU),

NSHM,

Delhi University,

University of Pune.
15th July 2011, 02:48 AM
Unregistered

I HAVE DONE MY 2 IN ARTS & I M COMPLETE MY BSC(IT) DEGREE IN 56%,CAN I DO MCA VIA KMAT EXAM?????PLZ TELL MEE
15th July 2011, 02:58 AM
SUDHANSU MEHER

I have done +2 in arts,now i m doing in bsc(it) in kuvempu university(distance course) this year complete my course,& august second week my result declared.it may be 55% to 60%.can i do mca via kmat?????????plz replyy
16th July 2011, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

i have done my graduation in under guwahati university now i want to admission in m.c.a,would u like yo tell me how can i admit in top m.c.a colleges in bangalore
22nd July 2011, 05:10 AM
Unregistered

hw many mony required for doing mca from jnu delhi.please reply me sir
23rd July 2011, 10:04 AM
Shantanu_dey

Smile Re: Eligibility criteria of MCA entrance examination? Fee structure of MCA course in top colleges?

my self Shantanu .............
and i have complite my b.com final year..
and i wanto do MCA in 2011 plz give me sugg...........................
31st July 2011, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

dear sir
i am passed 10 2(pcm) with 52% marks,i am also student of bca 3rd year (integral univercity lucknow)
can i apply for bhu entrence exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?