7th September 2017, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria required to apply for microbiology course in Jinnah University?

What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for microbiology course in Jinnah University? Can you please provide me the information which I need? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon as possible for the same. Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for pursuing Post Graduation in Food microbiology?
  2. When will be the University of Washington conduct entrance exam to get admission in M.Sc Microbiology course? Eligibility criteria for it?
  3. Can I apply for M.Sc degree in microbiology? What's the eligibility criteria for the same? I am a final year student of B.Sc(Microbiology) at North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon?
  4. Eligibility criteria to do Ph.D in Microbiology in Germany? How to apply for the course?
  5. Eligibility to apply in SSC Constable GD recruitment 2018? -- [New]
  6. List of colleges in Mumbai offering M.Sc Microbiology and their eligibility criteria?
  7. Eligibility to study PhD(Fisheries Microbiology) in Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria required for admission in Calicut University for pursuing B.Ed Distance course? How can I apply for admission in the University?
  9. B.Sc Nursing graduate can do M.Sc in Nuclear Medicine Technology?
  10. Job in government sector after graduation with 3rd division?
  11. Eligibility for M.Sc(Microbiology) after B.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT nearly 18 years ago? Subjects to be opted for M.Sc? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I apply for the M.Sc Mathematics entrance exam of MS University? What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for the exam and how to prepare for the exam?
  13. Eligibility and procedure to apply for TNPSC in 2018 after BSc in Microbiology?
  14. Different career options after M.Sc or Ph.D in Microbiology and eligibility criteria to get admission in M.Sc?
  15. Procedure to get admission for PhD after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology? What is the eligibility criteria followed to apply?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in Microbiology?
  17. How to apply for National University of Singapore to study MS in Electrical? Eligibility criteria and list of documents required for it?
  18. When we are eligible to write Drug Inspector post exam while pursuing Pharm.D?
15th September 2017, 03:54 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria required to apply for microbiology course in Jinnah University?

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for doing Microbiology course in Jinnah University:

There are several streams or disciplines that are offered by the college and they are,
* Science
* Pharmacy
* Arts
* Business Administration..etc.,

For getting admission into Bachelor Degree, you must have completed 12th Class from a recognized board. For getting admission into Master's Degree, you must have completed Graduation from a recognized board in the concerned stream.

In the faculty of Science, here it comes the department of Microbiology.

For Contact details:-

* Email - [email protected]

* Phone No - 92 21 36620857-59

* Address - 5C, Nazimabad, Karachi-74600

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?