6th February 2017, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to study BCA from government colleges? List of entrance exams for it?

I am 12th passed student with Science stream without Computer Science and now I want to apply for BCA. What is the eligibility to study BCA from government colleges? Entrance exams for it?

Related Questions:
  1. List of entrance exams to study B.Ed course? List of government colleges with cut off marks?
  2. List of colleges to study MS after BCA from Ireland with fee structure? Eligibility criteria to get admission and study visa for it?
  3. What's the eligibility criteria to pursue BCA course after 12th? List of the top colleges for the same?
  4. Am I eligible for BCA and what is the eligibility criteria? What is the fee structure for government colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is BCA exam possible online?
  6. Is there any entrance exam for joining BCA after 12th? How much marks required in 12th to join BCA? Is it compulsory to take Maths?
  7. Is there any entrance exam available to study BCA? List Government colleges in Uttar Pradesh?
  8. List of government colleges to study B.Sc Nursing from Delhi? Entrance exams, syllabus and cost to study this course?
  9. List of government colleges and entrance exams to study Diploma in Micro and Nanotechnology
  10. List of entrance exams and theirs syllabus to study B.Pharmacy course? List of top government colleges of India?
  11. After Diploma what to do if financial condition is not good?
  12. List of government exams which consider 12th standard pass in their eligibility criteria?
  13. List of entrance exams and colleges to study Aircraft Engineering? Cost to study it from a government and private college?
  14. List of colleges, entrance exams and syllabus to study PG Diploma in Mass Communication -- [New]
  15. Can a 12th with PCB group study BCA? List of entrance exam and best colleges for it?
  16. List of BFA 2016 entrance exams? Eligibility criteria, fee and colleges in North India?
  17. List of government colleges and entrance exams to study B.Tech in Agricultural Science
  18. Detailed information, subjects enlisted and list of BCA colleges in India? Eligibility to apply for Bank PO exams after completing BCA?
6th February 2017, 09:26 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to study BCA from government colleges? List of entrance exams for it?

BCA eligibility criteria:

the aspirants who have cleared Higher school examination or equivalent diploma degree with mathematics as their subject in the qualifying examination can apply for BCA. Minimum marks required to apply for this degree course is 50% and some colleges have increased to 60%. Most of the colleges need the candidate to be at least 17 years old while the maximum age where is between 22 to 25 years.

List of colleges in India to pursue BCA:

Madras Christian College

Symbiosis Institute of Computer studies and research

Birla Institute of Technology

SRM University

Institute of Management Studies

Presidency College

List of entrance exams which you can appear:

All India BCA entrance exam

N I M CET

IIT

IGNOU BCA
7th February 2017, 12:46 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to study BCA from government colleges? List of entrance exams for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am 12th passed student with Science stream without Computer Science and now I want to apply for BCA. What is the eligibility to study BCA from government colleges? Entrance exams for it?
Candidate should have completed 12th in any stream preferably Science stream with at least 50% marks with Mathematics as one of the subject of studies from a recognized Board are eligible for BCA course.

Your age shouldn't be bellow 17 years.

Every University conduct their own entrance exam.
13th May 2017, 07:48 AM
Unregistered

I am 12th passed student with Science with bio c s group with Computer Science and now I want to apply for BCA. What is the eligibility to study the BCA course and how to I am apply in entrance exam of BCA .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?