20th March 2018, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get Central Government jobs for BBOSE certified candidate?

Hi, I just want to know that are the value of Central Government job with BBOSE certificate. I have passed out BBOSE Board. Am I eligible to get the Central Government job?

14th October 2018, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to get Central Government jobs for BBOSE certified candidate?

Through BBOSE Certificate can i apply for Central or State Government Job
12th December 2018, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to get Central Government jobs for BBOSE certified candidate?

Hi, I just want to know that are the value of Central Government job with BBOSE certificate. I have passed out BBOSE Board. Am I eligible to get the Central Government job?
or i eligible to get admission of any university?
11th July 2019, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get Central Government jobs for BBOSE certified candidate
16th October 2019, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

10th pass student central railway job kay liy apply kar sakata hai
9th November 2022, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Bbos board pass out west bengal state or central job is applycable???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?