1st January 2018, 02:29 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to join campus interview?

I got a year back in my Bachelor of Electronics. Am I still eligible for attending campus interview? Please, do let me know the details.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to attend TCS off-campus interview for a graduate who is unable to qualified in on-campus interview?
  2. Eligibility to attend Webyog off-campus interview for a graduate who is unable to qualify on-campus interview?
  3. Detailed eligibility to attend L&T Off-Campus Interview for B.Tech graduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the eligibility criteria to attend Infosys on campus interview?
  5. Eligibility to attend Oracle On-Campus Interview for Associate Applications Developer?
  6. Eligibility to attend Mindtree Off-campus Interview for B.Tech fresher last year passout?
  7. Eligibility to attend Tech Mahindra Off-campus Interview for a candidate who has secured 63% in B.Tech? When Tech Mahindra will take Off-campus Interview in Bangalore?
  8. When Mahindra Motors will take Off-Campus Interview in Bangalore? How to crack this interview?
  9. Which one should I attend among HCL Off-Campus Interview and Wipro Off-Campus Interview if both are on same date?
  10. Can I get a good job in TCS? I am pursuing B.Tech from PTU
  11. Eligibility to attend IBM on-campus interview
  12. What is the eligibility for campus interview?
  13. Eligibility to attend IBM Off-Campus Interview in Haryana for B.Tech(EE) graduate?
  14. Eligibility to appear in TCS On-Campus Interview for a candidate with academic gaps?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria to attend the campus interview for Essar group? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. When Dell will take off-campus interview in Bangalore? How can I prepare to crack this interview? -- [New]
  17. In which college Syntel Pool Campus Interview is going to be held in Haryana? Eligibility to attend and salary offered for freshers?
  18. Eligibility criteria and percentage required in B.Tech to attend Infosys Off-Campus Interview?
3rd January 2018, 12:57 PM
c.vijendra
Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to join campus interview?

The criteria for sorting the candidates in the campus interview differs from company to company . Companies conducting the campus drive sets their criteria in terms of percentage ( B.E/B.tech, 12th & 10th), Age , Backlog etc. So you will not be eligible to participate in the campus interviews where backlog are not allowed.

Although you can still apply for the most of the government jobs after degree and remaining companies where they do not have restrictions over backlog.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?