26th July 2015, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and percentage required in B.Tech to attend Infosys Off-Campus Interview?

Hello,
For attending Off-Campus Interview in Infosys what is the eligibility criteria? What is the percentage requires in B.Tech for attending Interview? Kindly tell me asap.

29th July 2015, 07:07 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and percentage required in B.Tech to attend Infosys Off-Campus Interview?

Eligibility Criteria for Infosys Off-Campus Placement :
  • Candidate must have scored 65% in 10th, 12th and B.Tech degree.
  • Candidate must not have a gap of more than a year.
  • Candidate must not possess any active backlogs at the time of placement.

Candidate have to go through following rounds :
  • Aptitude Test
  • Technical Round
  • HR Interview

30th July 2015, 12:17 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and percentage required in B.Tech to attend Infosys Off-Campus Interview?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
For attending Off-Campus Interview in Infosys what is the eligibility criteria? What is the percentage requires in B.Tech for attending Interview? Kindly tell me asap.
Eligibility criteria for Infosys off-campus placement:-

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Infosys is 70%.

You should not have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Infosys recruitment.

30th July 2015, 10:20 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
The aspirant has to contact Infosys through their website. There is no other way. The website address is www.infosys.com/careers/.
Candidates have to login and provide their educational and other details in the login provided to them. If you are suitable then they will call for an interview which consists of aptitude test, technical interview and HR interview.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?