10th December 2015, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for Major or Minor Summer training in ONGC & BHEL?

Sir I have a year back in my graduation degree so am I eligible for applying in ONCG & BHEL companies or for major & minor summer training..???

15th September 2016, 04:09 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for Major or Minor Summer training in ONGC & BHEL?

ONGC stands for Oil and Natural Gas Corporation and BHEL stands for Bharat Heavy Electrical limited. Both of these are top PSUs. There is summer training in both of these Public Sector Undertakings. Candidates from different discipline of engineering do summer training in these PSUs every year.

With year back, it is very difficult to get training slot in ONGC and BHEL but if you know anyone that any employees of these PSU are your near ones or relatives, they will serve as reference for you and help you in getting training slot. You need to have documents like training letter from college, academic marksheets, accidental insurance certificate etc.
6th March 2017, 07:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility for Major or Minor Summer training in ONGC & BHEL?

I am pursuing my MSc in chemistry (previous year) and I want to do internship for two months. Please suggest name of the companies and process to get internship
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?