5th June 2015, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

Details for summer training in ONGC Dehradun and eligibility criteria?

sir my name is ritika sharma. i m student of b.tech (electronic & comm. engg.) 3rd year inst. of heeralal yadav, lucknow (U.P). i want to do summer training from ONGC dheradun. so will u plz tell me all the details about summer industrial training & also what are the requirments for the same.
my e-mail id is-
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Details on how to do summer training in ONGC Dehradun? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to apply for summer training at ONGC, Dehradun?
  3. Requirement or industrial summer training for MBA 2nd semester?
  4. Information regarding industrial training at ONGC, Dehradun? Procedure related to it?
  5. Application procedure and eligibility criteria to apply for summer training in PSUs like ONGC, ISRO, BHEL
  6. Selection procedure in ONGC for Summer Training?
  7. How can I join industrial training at ONGC Dehradun after completing B.Tech 2nd year in chemical engineering?
  8. Procedure and information to apply for summer training in IITs? What is the eligibility criteria and how much percentage is required for training?
  9. How to apply for summer training in ONGC in finance stream? I am pursuing PGDM from IMS Ghaziabad
  10. Being a B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student how can I apply for Summer Training in NTPC, BHEL, ONGC and L&T?
  11. DRDO eligibility criteria for Summer Internship/Training? From where I will get the application form? What is the duration of training?
  12. Procedure to get selected for ONGC Summer training after completing 3rd year BE in EC? -- [New]
  13. Information about summer training in ISRO? Details on how can I do summer training from ISRO?
  14. Details about summer training in IOCL Barauni for IT student?
  15. How to register myself for summer training in a good company?
  16. Eligibility for summer training from IIT Delhi?
  17. List of the companies offering internship program for mechanical engineering students in Bangalore? Procedure to apply for it?
  18. Procedure and criteria to apply for Vocational training in ONGC?
14th June 2015, 12:07 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details for summer training in ONGC Dehradun and eligibility criteria?

ONGC is a good center of learning especially training for the engineering students from the core branches. The details of summer training in ONGC along with the eligibility criteria have been provided in the document below. Kindly refer to the attachment and get all the details of the training programme in ONGC.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ONGC Training.pdf(340.5 KB, 169 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?