17th February 2011, 12:30 AM
rajdeepita

How to get summer training in DRDO, BHEL, HAL or some major electronics company after 3rd year of B.Tech.(E&I)?

Summer training in DRDO, BHEL, HAL or major electronics company after B.Tech (E&I) 3rd year

Related Questions:
  1. Summer training in DRDO, BHEL, HAL or major electronics company after B.Tech (ECE) 3rd year?
  2. Which companies among DRDO, BHEL, BSNL and HAL have issued training notification in Hyderabad?
  3. How to apply for major training from BHEL or HAL?
  4. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  5. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  6. Summer training for 4 weeks in HAL, bangalore -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to take summer training in BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  8. What to do to apply for major training programme at BHEL Bhopal
  9. Summer internship in BHEL being a 3rd year B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics engineering? -- [New]
  10. Good companies for summer training in Data communication and Networking for 8 weeks for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  11. How to get summer training in DRDO after completion of 3rd year of B.Tech. in ECE?
  12. How to do training in HAL in Summer Break? I am a 3rd semester of engineering with electronics and communication
  13. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in BHEL for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  14. How should i do summer training in HAL Lucknow and BHEL? I am a mechanical 3rd year student from Mechanical Stream
  15. How to do summer training in BHEl Haridwar if I am a student of electronics and communication engineering?
  16. Which company to select for doing summer training after completing 3rd year of B.E CSE?
  17. Eligibility for Major or Minor Summer training in ONGC & BHEL?
  18. Procedure to get Summer training from BHEL and NTPC for students of B.Tech Electronics and Communication? Selection criteria and last date to submit the application for the same?
17th February 2011, 12:01 PM
Ankur agrawal

Default Re: How to get summer training in DRDO, BHEL, HAL or some major electronics company after 3rd year of B.Tech.(E&I)?

Ya u can do it .......

for this training u can apply for the perticular company by an application and if ur colleg give u authority to go and the training team is selected ur form u r egilible for that

the selection criteria is not only the submission date of ur form it depend in ur carrier record also ..

ur current aggrigate is also matter to do that training .......
17th February 2011, 04:38 PM
smruti prasad das

Default Re: How to get summer training in DRDO, BHEL, HAL or some major electronics company after 3rd year of B.Tech.(E&I)?

hi
you have to fill the form of that particular company.the forms available 2 month before your semester with free of cost.
17th February 2011, 11:11 PM
ratalalavanya

It is not that much easy to get summer training in those companies because they usually take students from IIT's, NIT's and reputed universities.....Also you can try if you get recommendations or any references
14th March 2011, 06:04 PM
Somesh Goenka
Senior Member+++

It is very difficult to get the acknowledgement letter from these government owned organizations for summer training. As you know in government sector, a lot of contacts or you can say jack is required, so a normal person cannot get the nod to train in such government owned companies.
So I suggest that you apply for training in some private organization, it will be much better.
They will provide you the correct guidance and will better than that you will get from any government organisations.
27th April 2011, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

REMAINING SEATS IN DRDO,BHEL.HAL FOR TRAINING
4th June 2011, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure for six months training after 3rd year(electrtical engineering ,b.tech) in TCS
20th August 2011, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

how many vacancies are there for electronics engineers in DRDO per year?
26th September 2011, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

do we have any project regarding to electrical department in HAL?
how many vacancies are there for electrical engineers in HAL?
26th September 2011, 06:52 PM
rahul4490

CERTIFICATES REQUIRED

1) Bonafide Certificate from the college.
2) A copy of yourmark list.

send it to them after applying online. Each of them have given clear cut instructons in their websites. follow them.
In addition, you need to have scored very high gpa in your college. that is why you need to submit the copy of mark list
16th February 2012, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

may i know the time duration of internship in midhani as well project details?
5th October 2013, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

how to get summer intership in midhani which was located at HYDERABAD?
19th July 2014, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
i am a student of B.tech(3rd year) in the branch of Electronics & instrumentation engineering from Future Institute of Engineering and Management, Kolkata, under West Bengal University of Technology. I want to do a summer training from DRDO. my uncle is an officer in Army Postal Service. Sir can i get the opportunity to get any from DRDO? How?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?